Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-05-2012, 05:51 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Sorry for the delay in replying, it's been a hectic couple of weeks at home

Thanks for the comments! Especially undeadcow, I really appreciate your support.

Weaver523-
Thanks! There's a couple of subtle nods to the Doctor in the dialogue, see if you can spot them.

Manu3008-
I haven't played Lunar 2, though it does sound kind of similar from the writeups. The main game inspiration was actually the NES Zelda games, not because of their content necessarily but because I played them as a kid with an active imagination. I always loved the exploration and puzzle aspects of those games, and I used to doodle up my own maps (I was a cool kid). The Final Fantasy series were influential, along with Secret of Mana and a lot of written fiction. I've tried to keep the story as original as possible though

Lunnar-
The desert: •••Spoiler:  The two coils can be found on seperate screens to the west side of the desert. They are used on the radio which give the solution for the keypad door. One of them is in a shelter, the other just down and to the left of a different shelter. The solution for the door without finding the coils: •••Spoiler:  The keycode is worked out by adding all of your characters 'max mana' values together.

Auraic-
I haven't been able to reproduce the mine boss bug yet, but I'll keep on it and get a fix out as soon as possible. I've sent you a PM asking for a bit more info to help me find the problem if thats okay?
Old 05-08-2012, 07:07 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyTypo View Post
Thanks for the comments! Especially undeadcow, I really appreciate your support.
Thanks for developing a quality iOS RPG... If you do appreciate my support you can show it by developing another chapter or sequel to Fall of Angels (haha). Seriously, any future plans for the game?

Last edited by undeadcow; 05-08-2012 at 07:10 PM..
Old 05-10-2012, 04:04 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Thanks for developing a quality iOS RPG... If you do appreciate my support you can show it by developing another chapter or sequel to Fall of Angels (haha). Seriously, any future plans for the game?
Potential spoilers for the end of the game:
•••Spoiler:  I've had the larger story arc planned out and written down from the beginning, and the second chapter is fully designed (plot, settings, characters, new gamplay features etc) and just waiting to be turned into a game. There are a lot of things seeded in the first game that will be elaborated on and explained in the second chapter.

Making Fall of Angels has been a dream of mine for years, and if I won the lottery tomorrow I'd spend my free time continuing with the story because I enjoy it so much. It's been getting some great feedback which spurs us on even more! I just need to be making enough money to buy groceries during development, which unfortunately it isn't making at the moment I'm about to release a new (unrelated) app that I'm hoping will get some mainstream success, and give me the breathing space needed to continue with Fall of Angels as soon as humanly possible.

Of course if anyone happens to have the phone number of Yoshinori Kitase or Shigeru Miyamoto, PM me
Old 05-15-2012, 07:55 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraic View Post
I am really loving this game but have run into a game breaking glitch and can't progress any further. Slight spoilers ahead i suppose. •••Spoiler:  During the boss fight in the mines when you are able to start attacking the floor the game locks up. At first, I was able to destroy the floor and when the monster fell into the hole he would jump out in front of my characters and everything would freeze. I have switched around party members and tried multiple times since but now it just locks up as soon as I can target the floor. Has anyone else experienced this?
Apple have finally approved the latest update (V2.5), which fixes this It's available now, thanks for the info to help track the problem down Auraic!
Old 05-20-2012, 11:46 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Are there any details about the new unrelated app on verge of release? If it's anything like Fall of Angels I'd be interested.
Old 05-26-2012, 03:28 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Are there any details about the new unrelated app on verge of release? If it's anything like Fall of Angels I'd be interested.
It's a social quiz game, quite a departure from Fall of Angels. We're hoping for a bit more mass-market appeal with this one. It hit an unforeseen delay a week ago, but I'm hoping for an android release next week with iPhone to follow
Old 08-05-2012, 03:30 PM

Is it just me and my iphone 4s, or is no one complaining about how uncomfortable it is move character with the movement control? Or that it wasnt easy to select items or buy items?

I thought it was going to get fixed months ago. Fortunately still a great game, but would like to know if someone is still working on this...
Old 08-07-2012, 06:23 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2o View Post
Is it just me and my iphone 4s, or is no one complaining about how uncomfortable it is move character with the movement control? Or that it wasnt easy to select items or buy items?

I thought it was going to get fixed months ago. Fortunately still a great game, but would like to know if someone is still working on this...
We're working on a new project at the moment, but we are still checking the support email daily for fixes and requests sent to us (contact@fallofangelsgame.com).

If you drop us an email with details of the problem we'll definitely be happy to look into it
Old 08-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Banned

Attractive graphics! Cool sound!! It is nice game to play.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:16 AM

Great game!