05-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Woah, a 49.99$ value in gem is pretty great! I can't believe they gave 1500 gems...

Find me on Twitter
06-02-2012, 05:05 AM
So I'm pretty sure I just screwed myself. I had 150 gems, and unlocked the Sky Iron Shield upgrade, and then realized that the goals I needed to complete for more gems require me to unlock orher characters by using gems.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

08-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Anybody else have the problem where at one point you just no longer get gems from the floating presents? If so, any idea why?
08-15-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusty Mutsi View Post
Anybody else have the problem where at one point you just no longer get gems from the floating presents? If so, any idea why?
I'm pretty sure that for each level, you are limited to amount of gems you can receive from presents.

I had the same issue as you, but once I leveled up, I started receiving present gems again. I've gone through this cycle a few times already.

This mechanic makes it important to skip certain challenges if you don't have the right skylander or item to complete it so that you can continue to level up quickly.
09-09-2012, 04:35 PM
I have Skylanders for WII. I have a bunch of the web code cards where you can enter the code and unlock them for the iPhone game. When I enter one it says - Try Again. This code does not appear to be valid. I know I am doing it correctly. I have searched everywhere but can't find an answer to this problem. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone else is having this problem I finally figured it out. I force quit the app and restarted it

Openfeint/Plus+/GameCenter - theredjawa

Last edited by theredjawa; 09-09-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: answered own question
11-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredjawa View Post
If anyone else is having this problem I finally figured it out. I force quit the app and restarted it
Thanks. My son was having this same problem. Restarting did the trick.