★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Penny Time - (by Absolute Distributors)[Universal][The greatest Thing after T. Hawk]

05-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Penny Time - (by Absolute Distributors)[Universal][The greatest Thing after T. Hawk]

Penny Skateboards Australia, in collaboration with local developer IV Motion, are gearing up to release a new and exciting iOS experience: Penny Time. The side-scrolling action game combines a mesmerising soundtrack with unique gameplay, putting the player atop the original plastic skateboard in search of points, multipliers, tricks and secrets.

• Shred your way through five unique and challenging levels
  • Fully colour-customisable Penny skateboard
  • Skate in search of points, multipliers, tricks and secrets
  • Mesmerising soundtrack created specifically for the game
  • Cash in your earnings or risk them for more
  • Planned releases of FREE downloadable content, including new characters, accessories, mix and mirror mode for incredible replay value
  • Upcoming competition play, where you'll compete against the world's best Penny Timers for the chance to win an original plastic Penny board.
  • 90+ achievements to discover and unlock.

Penny Time will be released globally on all iOS devices through the App Store on May 10th 2012 for 99c. A free lite version and the official Penny Time soundtrack will also be available on launch.
05-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Looks pretty cool. I'll check this out when it hits the store

05-06-2012, 03:04 AM
Looks pretty fun for a promotional game, and the continuing free content doesn't hurt, assuming it doesn't dry up fast.
05-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Thanks so much guys. If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you!
05-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Nullroar
Man, thought you meant T. Hawk from street fighter there. Got me excited!

Still, Tony Hawk was THE GAME back in the day. I'm interested : )

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.
05-08-2012, 11:25 AM

Possible GOTY Candidate...
05-09-2012, 08:47 AM
diving in....

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!