App description: 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE: 33% OFF! An expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchanting world full of exciting challenges. After enabling the expansion, you can continue to play The Quest with your existing character(s) to explore new areas and quests. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.

In the game you are an agent of the Tzar called to the fortress of Zlatograd, the last free city, but it's besieged. You must fight hordes of Savirs who have united with the magic of Kozney the Deathless and overrun the beautiful country of Lukomorye, seized members of the Royal Family and taken over the major cities. You'll need all your skills, experience and brain to overcome the new challenges. However, you will find new friends, spells, weapons and other items to help you become the hero of Lukomorye.

In the expansion you will find:
- Over 30 hours of additional gameplay
- New monsters with graphics/abilities/properties
- New spells
- New, superiorly enchantable armors and weapons
- The ability to restore your lost xp
- Many new quests, NPCs and high level shops
- Many new books to learn skills from and enjoy reading
- A new companion, Agent Kolobok, to travel with you through the long campaign.

To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Mithria harbor and talk to captain Hanty, then select "Lukomorye" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 22 before trying to take on the challenges of this new expansion. Please note that after you have traveled to Lukomorye, you'll have no way back for a long while (except if you have Marked a spot), so it is also recommended that you keep a save in Mithria.

The Quest - Hero of Lukomorye is developed by Zarista games (www.catacomber.com).

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-08-2010, 03:20 PM
How do you get the magic mushroom?
08-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoayer View Post
How do you get the magic mushroom?
I'm not sure, but if you want a guarantee that your question will be answered, ask it here.

Games tested/testing: Arcane Clash, Trainyard, Zenses, Gravity Runner

08-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos999 View Post
I'm not sure, but if you want a guarantee that your question will be answered, ask it here.
You have to have the quest from Prince Borovik in Home of Borovik and then visit Solovey the Thief and the Temple of Mokosh. : ) There is a thief there Kozlodoy in the Temple of Mokosh who will give up the magic mushroom if you kill him. Thanks Kaos999 for helping with this. I've been busy.

Last edited by Catacomber; 08-13-2010 at 11:40 PM.
02-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Hi Guys

I'm on "Find Zoya's Sister" but as I already cleaned out the wolves den weeks ago it seems that I have no further wolves to kill and so no neckless to drop! Can anyone help?

Thanks
Yohee
02-18-2011, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohee View Post
Hi Guys

I'm on "Find Zoya's Sister" but as I already cleaned out the wolves den weeks ago it seems that I have no further wolves to kill and so no neckless to drop! Can anyone help?

Thanks
Yohee
When you killed a certain wolf it dropped the necklace which is sadly all that is left of Zoya's sister--you can go back and see if it's still on the ground--otherwise you need an earlier save file.
05-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Noticed there hasnt been many recent posts.... But anyways, i hope my question gets answered...

Was Googleing and searching the forum for this answer for hours...
Just decided to make a acc and ask it.

Where is the Magic mirror in Baba's Office? Im having a difficult time finding it, and Baba Yaga.
05-06-2012, 03:20 AM
I don't know the answers, but if no one answers you, you can try the official forums of the game (http://linux.redshift.hu/forums/index.php) or catacomber.com (the expansion creator's website/forum).
02-26-2014, 01:31 AM
Sooooo... I've never really played a game like this before, but I'm really interested. That recent Coldfire Keep game really caught my interest, but unfortunately the general critic response seems to indicate it's a little less than great. I hear people pointing to The Quest as the best of this genre on iOS, but I didn't realize there's be so many versions!

How do I jump in here? Is this game approachable to a willing newbie?
02-26-2014, 04:05 AM
There are not many versions, really.

The game is The Quest. All the others are expansions. Except The Quest Gold, it's the main game and the first three expansions together.

I think it's very approachable. The user interface is not complicated and the battles are essentially turn based so you can always have time to think about what to do.

The game is really about exploration, of the game world, the story or your character build. There is no handholding or arrows pointing the way. There is a small manual in game or a full pdf you can download from our site, but they are not necessary if you spend a few minutes finding out what different things do. There is also a helpful community, accessible right from the game, if you really got stuck or just looking for advice.

The price might look "high" for an iOS title, but that is misleading. This is a full-fledged RPG with over 50 hours of gameplay if you explore every nook and cranny. There is also a demo version "The Quest Lite" which you can try for free. (This is currently unavailable, because our publisher forgot to tell us that it became unavailable. But I've uploaded a new version, so it should be available again in a few days.)
02-27-2014, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil / Redshift View Post
There are not many versions, really.

The game is The Quest. All the others are expansions. Except The Quest Gold, it's the main game and the first three expansions together.

I think it's very approachable. The user interface is not complicated and the battles are essentially turn based so you can always have time to think about what to do.

The game is really about exploration, of the game world, the story or your character build. There is no handholding or arrows pointing the way. There is a small manual in game or a full pdf you can download from our site, but they are not necessary if you spend a few minutes finding out what different things do. There is also a helpful community, accessible right from the game, if you really got stuck or just looking for advice.

The price might look "high" for an iOS title, but that is misleading. This is a full-fledged RPG with over 50 hours of gameplay if you explore every nook and cranny. There is also a demo version "The Quest Lite" which you can try for free. (This is currently unavailable, because our publisher forgot to tell us that it became unavailable. But I've uploaded a new version, so it should be available again in a few days.)
Thanks for the response!

I can definitely dig the exploration aspect, but how likely am I to get lost or start feeling like in drowning in the map? Is there a map, so I can at least know where I'm going and where I've been?