02-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Super QuickHook fan art just in time for Valentine's day

KingHunt - The Next Generation Slicing Game Lead designer
Bike Baron artist & co-creator
Minigore artist & co-creator
Ice Rage artist & co-creator
Death Rally game designer
10-16-2011, 12:43 AM
Anyone having problems with endless mode loading times after upgrading to iOS 5? (Both avalanche and eruption). When I start it, it sits with a black screen for about half a minute before the level loads... I PM'd Kepa, and I'm kind of hoping I'm not the only one so I don't look crazy

P.S. It feels really weird posting in a thread that's been vacant for 8 months...

Working on a wiki for Wayward Souls, so feel free to help out! Link to a list of its current pages:
http://wayward-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_Content

Last edited by Ashflow; 10-16-2011 at 12:47 AM.

10-16-2011, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashflow View Post
Anyone having problems with endless mode loading times after upgrading to iOS 5? (Both avalanche and eruption). When I start it, it sits with a black screen for about half a minute before the level loads... I PM'd Kepa, and I'm kind of hoping I'm not the only one so I don't look crazy

P.S. It feels really weird posting in a thread that's been vacant for 8 months...
Just tested and the same is happening for me.

Under the winter skies, we stand glorious! And with Oden on our side, we are victorious!
12-19-2011, 10:57 AM
The itunes description says their working on a fix. I hope its out soon!
05-06-2012, 03:51 AM
What happened to fixing this game?

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
05-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
What happened to fixing this game?
Seriously. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Oh man, the terrible things i would do to get a widescreen update for this game...

Also, if any of the newer members of the forums don't have this yet, get on that now. This is one of my top 3 iOS games of all time.

Edit: I just launched this again wanting to start from scratch and couldn't find a way to reset all progress. Is this option available? It was is Hook Champ...

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...

Last edited by smes3817; 03-24-2014 at 12:49 PM.
07-13-2014, 03:22 AM
I've just started playing this and it is rather good. Quite pleased that openfeint doesn't work any more so I can just beat the developers score and move on. I'll be at Wayward Souls by 2018.
02-21-2015, 10:12 AM
This game NEEDS to be ported for Android. It's the only thing I miss from my iPhone..

Please pretty pleease :-)