App description: Evil has once again flooded over the sacred land of Gothicus. Face your destiny and enter the endless waltz of battle, victory and glory. 16 massive arenas are waiting for you now. Hero, this is your time to conquer!

The benchmark action/RPG series on the App Store is back in a third FREE installment, and its even more legendary than ever!

EXPERIENCE THE DUNGEON HUNTER LEGEND FOR FREE
- Rediscover the thrilling hack n slash gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fights will provide you with your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 4 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena youd like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat our high score and earn great rewards for your achievements.

TONS OF OPTIONS FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION
- Deep character customization: choose from 4 new classes Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock over time or buy them right from the start if you cant wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.

UNPRECEDENTED VISUAL APPEAL
- Visit 4 fantastic worlds set within a dark fantasy universe. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- The graphics take full advantage of your device with refined textures, advanced shaders, beautiful lighting effects and super-fluid animations.
- Astounding visual effects like motion blur, real-time distortion, dynamic particles and more make your special attacks stunning to see in the heat of battle.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Echoseven's comments:

05-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverProfileName View Post
Can someone help me I have been trying to log into the game's multiplayer but it won't let me put in my full username. Can I change my username or report this to some sort of help email?
(username is same as it is here)
Try changing your password to all lower case if you have any uppercase letters. I had a login problem a long time ago, but this fixed it.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
05-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Is this game worth the trouble to even download?

Last I checked was on the release week and the next one, and everyone seemed to be hating on it...

I've been looking at Gun Bro's and the other one with the magician chick... But b4 commiting time to any of those, Id like to know a bit more about this one... and no, I'm not gonna download and play to find out, It will only get my hopes up...

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!

05-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Which class requires the most skill and is the most effective in strategy? I Have just started this game with warlord hoping that I can farm with him. I am just at level 8 and am wondering which class if played properly can be invincible?
05-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Try changing your password to all lower case if you have any uppercase letters. I had a login problem a long time ago, but this fixed it.
It's not that my name just won't fit
05-09-2012, 02:18 PM
How to get crystals? Will it take me a year to earn crystals for top tier? I notice I get a crystal every blue moon. But there is no indication that I earned it after opening a chest and I notice I did receive it after a finishing a wave... Someone please explain how crystals are earned. I would Like to know all methods.
05-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
How to get crystals? Will it take me a year to earn crystals for top tier? I notice I get a crystal every blue moon. But there is no indication that I earned it after opening a chest and I notice I did receive it after a finishing a wave... Someone please explain how crystals are earned. I would Like to know all methods.
They are just out to suck every penny of u with IAP. Taking advantage of those limitations they've set (limited keys, once in a blue moon crystal drop, awesome weaponry/skills/armory which can only be bought with crystals, the list goes on..)

The entire game is created as a $$ sucking machine on ppl who are impatience and ppl who likes to win all the time...they'll just spend and spend to get to the top or satisfy their needs. And the game developers will be laughing to their banks.
05-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Time to delete this game. Too bad.
05-23-2012, 02:13 AM
hi, i have I-pad(3rd Gen with ios5.x) how i activate magnatic field ?

Last edited by manino; 05-23-2012 at 02:15 AM.
06-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Add me! "ithrandir" (GL Live)
08-07-2012, 01:52 PM
How to identify great slaves in dh3 (dungeon hunter 3). I think its like this: A normal slave gets more damage when you hit it. For example, when i hit a normal slave with my Axe from the void, it dies immediately. But a great slave, doesnt die with one blow. It only dies after the second blow. Use fairies with the second blow. Try to hit as much great slaves with one blow from fairies.

Last edited by K3rs; 08-07-2012 at 01:56 PM.