App description: ** UPDATE 60 MONSTERS AND 8TH TOWER **

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!!

8 Exciting Towers, Over 600 Floors waiting to be conquered by you!

MonTowers, the new evolution of monster-collection gaming!!
Enjoy Korea & Japan's #1 Game and over 20,000 5 Star Reviews from around the world!

#1 Game in Korea&Japan
US, China and 16 Other Countries - Top Rank
Over 700,000 Players!

-------------------------------
Summon Monsters!
- Players will summon the monsters they have captured while attacking the tower.
- Players can enjoy tactical combats by combining special abilities that each monster has.
- There are 720 types of costumes available for the monsters.

Stronger and Sexier Monsters!
- Each monster will have 3 upgradable costumes all powerful than the next!
- You can obtain the monsters pictures and enjoy them through the Gallery.

Endless Battles in the Towers!
- Players can summon monsters they have obtained by fighting in the tower that features 600 levels in total spread over 8 different towers
- Players can capture all monsters that are in the tower.

Look for the Opportunity! GachaMon!
- There are special spells that allow the players to summon the monsters they dont have.
- You can obtain your very own monster by using a special monster and the recipe given by GachaMon.

Regular Updates for Our Users
- Update will be provided every month after the release. Your MonTowers will continue to evolve.

Please check the compatible model.
- System Requirements: iOS that is higher than 4.3 version
- iPhone 3GS,4,4S/ iPod 3,4 Generation/ iPad 1,2,3

Sanuku's comments:

05-06-2012, 01:01 AM
this fix is only for jailbroken phones yeah?
05-06-2012, 01:01 AM
my phone is not jailbroken.

05-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Are there any other games on the app store like this game?
05-06-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm wondering that too! Give me more anime dungeon crawlers and I'm good.
05-06-2012, 03:25 PM
has anyone got all the mix recipes yet. Im still missing four and im wondering if they are in game or in the next update
05-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
has anyone got all the mix recipes yet. Im still missing four and im wondering if they are in game or in the next update
I'm only missing 2. So I'm assuming the rest are already in the game. I did acquire the one in the last coin slot and she's deadly
05-06-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldex Oun View Post
I'm only missing 2. So I'm assuming the rest are already in the game. I did acquire the one in the last coin slot and she's deadly
Same here. Currently 180/200 regular tower monsters and 18/20 recipes.

A little bit of info I've determined about Gachamon after extensive testing...
What monsters are available to you is based on your progress. From my experience/testing you seem to have access to Rare, Legendary and Unique monsters that you've encountered in a tower, while recipes are tied to the towers you currently have available. Tower 1 has 1 recipe tied to it. Towers 2-4 have 3 each. Towers 5 and 6 have 4 each.
05-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Havent played a lot until now, but havent thought that this game is SO much fun!!!
looking forward for everything
05-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Can You guys help me with this problem???? I'm playing version 1.1.1. Everytime i tried to backup my save ( copy DOCUMENTS) , when I copy the backup file to the phone, the game stop autosaving. Whenever I turn off the application, the game back to the time of backup. It's so annoying. But when i reinstall, the game is from beginning and can be autosaved again
05-08-2012, 08:29 AM
Been playing this a good bit this morning, and I'm really diggin' it so far. It plays like a social game (having to wait for things to happen, etc.), but the package is pretty satisfying overall.

The objectification of the female-helper character is a little overdone, though. I love beautiful women as much as the next guy, but the game is a little overboard in that department. Otherwise, it's a cool, little monster-collecting time waster.