Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-03-2012, 07:21 AM

I suppose motherland would be possible, but firstly I've never made it across the long 3 part drop down barrel part (after the first 2 rocket obstacles) in one run.

As for dragons teeth, it's just hit go & tap the back button on each tooth and hope for the best. The first 4 you can normally skip over, and then there's another lower one you have to avoid half way down. No real tips but to try to keep the tooth point near the back wheel.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:13 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by frexx View Post
As for dragons teeth, it's just hit go & tap the back button on each tooth and hope for the best. The first 4 you can normally skip over, and then there's another lower one you have to avoid half way down. No real tips but to try to keep the tooth point near the back wheel.
^ This... 1000x this. That level is ridiculous but you'll get the hang of it after a while
Old 05-04-2012, 02:02 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by frexx View Post
The only time I completed Dragon's teeth is when I somehow glided past 6-7 teeth and used that method for the last 2 teeth. I just can't do it now because i always hit the back of my head against the previous teeth.

It's not possible to complete The Circuit in no checkpoints mode right?

Last edited by TicTac; 05-04-2012 at 03:35 AM..
Old 05-04-2012, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
You've got three stars on all levels except four in extreme mode? Thats absolutely crazy! Must've taken you ages to do that.

Btw, why is Motherland not doable without checkpoints?
Well it's 1 it's 1 in medium, 1 in hard and 2 in extreme.

In regards to dragons teeth, I find it easier using Domovoi. I'm not sure if he hits his head on the spikes less due to a smaller profile? The second part after the teeth is no walk in the park either. I just took to going full speed from the last spike, hold back near the ramp and fluke it over the first 2 bits and land with a wheel hooked on the last one. Remember to lean back over the finish line though. The first time I did it I was all smiles until I hit his head on the finish bar!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:51 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

The teeth is just maddening. How many times do I have to have some random collision. I think motherland is easier, at least I don't have to depend on luck for that one.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:54 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
The teeth is just maddening. How many times do I have to have some random collision. I think motherland is easier, at least I don't have to depend on luck for that one.
There is no luck point in Dragon's teeth. You have to understand the strategy to pass the teeth. When I played this level every 3rd attempt was successful for me.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:19 AM

Agree
Old 05-06-2012, 06:26 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I have set aside Dragon's teeth for the moment and moved on to no checkpoints mode. I think the developers should make it such that any timing or stars I get in no checkpoints mode automatically gets translated into some/more checkpoints modes too.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:00 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
I have set aside Dragon's teeth for the moment and moved on to no checkpoints mode. I think the developers should make it such that any timing or stars I get in no checkpoints mode automatically gets translated into some/more checkpoints modes too.
/signed on the no checkpoint mode part.

Also, quick question. I just got an iPad but all of the levels are locked on there. I'm playin through it all again. If/when I get better times on certai levels on that will those scores count towards my total? Ie, will my total score on leader boards be a combination of my iPad and iPhone best times?
Old 05-07-2012, 01:52 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggysmalls View Post
/signed on the no checkpoint mode part.

Also, quick question. I just got an iPad but all of the levels are locked on there. I'm playin through it all again. If/when I get better times on certai levels on that will those scores count towards my total? Ie, will my total score on leader boards be a combination of my iPad and iPhone best times?
NO.You'd better copy over the save files (try iExplorer).