App description: SPECIAL PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
20% OFF(USD 4.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!

Sound track also on sale! Search the iTunes Store for Fantasy Chronicle!

Fantasy Chronicle, the RPG for fighting and bonding with companions and guardian beasts, has been released!

The orphan Light grew up in the village of Selka. Realizing his dream of joining Holos Over, Light swore to protect his village. But while he was on his first mission, someone attacked and destroyed Selka.
In his grief, Light hears the call of a legendary Guardian Beast. To obtain special abilities, Light accepts the call and makes a covenant with the powerful beast.

Bond with companions and guardian beasts
You'll forge bonds with each companion and guardian beast. The stronger these bonds, the stronger the beast and the more effective your coordinated attacks with your companions will become.
Additionally, the strength of your bonds may affect the unfolding of your story.

Training and Strengthening
In the field you'll find materials for training and strengthening your weapons and armor.
Books of Training, found in the field or gained by completing Guild missions, allow expanded variations on your training and skills. You may also be able to create uniquely powerful weapons using these books.

Your little helper Ham-ko appears in the game!
The little helper Ham-ko, makes it much easier to collect materials from the field.

=================
Supported models:
This game operates on second generation and later iPhone3GS/iPod touch (later than iOS3.0).
The game will not run correctly on the first generation iPhone 3G and iPod touch.
=================

Video of gameplay now showing!
Video of Chronicle gameplay is available on the Youtube KEMCO channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KemcoGames

Search for Kemcos video with the keyword KemcoGames!

Kemcos Twitter is below!
@KEMCO_OFFICIAL
http://twitter.com/KEMCO_OFFICIAL

Search for Kemcos game with the keyword Kemco!

====================================
KEMCOs official Facebook page is below!
http://www.facebook.com/kemco.global
Sale information is available by pressing the Like! button.
====================================

Vovin's comments:

Wow, another JRPG by Kemco out.
The folks at Kemco really working at top speed.
The game looks good and I liked the other games.

edit: here is another wonderful video from our magnificent Sanuku:

05-07-2012, 03:32 AM
Gold thread?

Hey, I only have one quest left.. I need a gold thread but I can't find any! I know I can make some with another quest but I need refined thread for that and I can't find any either argh!!

I fought all the spiders several time and they don't give me gold or refined thread..

Anyone can help me???

*edit*
nevermind! I realised that the refined threads were drops and also from mining points...!

Last edited by YoshMaster; 05-07-2012 at 02:24 PM.
05-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Last boss

Ok this is crazy.... The last last bost is so hard!!

How the hell do you survive the gamorah attack?? It's not dark based cause I get hit the same with or without dark protection! And it hits me for close to 8000 damage!!! I'm already in the 85+ level with best armor and weapons.... what can I do against that attack??

05-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiris View Post
Thanks! I think that was the only chest I missed in there.

Finally found enchanting powders off of Lilith in the K_____ place.

Just realized I never bought those +40 elemental defense ornaments. Should be a lot easier now lol

Edit - Never mind, the fight was going well until she did this attack called Gomorrah. What element is that? Wiped out my whole party when I was stacking darkness resist.

Edit 2 - Finally beat her after a million tries lol. Now to finish off alphadia, then start on eve of genesis, and wait for a sale on symphony of eternity lol.

Don't know if I did anything wrong, but she was one of the most challenging bosses I've ever fought.
How the hell did you do to survive the gomorrah attack?? It always gets me....
05-11-2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshMaster View Post
I had my highest bond with Retea and in the cathedral I got her earrings! +250 to attack & magical attack. What's the stats with the other items from other party member?
Corona's earrings give +10 to ambidexterity and speed.
That's a good earring. It's like muscle bangle and wizard earring combined.
05-12-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshMaster View Post
How the hell did you do to survive the gomorrah attack?? It always gets me....
I found Light's night chronicle to be very effective reducing the magic strength of Gomorrah, so I cast that every turn. Also, I tend to have other party members defend after Eleshkigal cast Evil God's Sign, which reverses the effects of night chronicle.

I mainly used party members with high magic defense against Eleshkigal (in my case, Retea with Gloria Dress + 3 and Poo with Dark Coat +3). I beat Eleshkigal around your level (86+). Hope this helps
05-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecwmelf View Post
Corona's earrings give +10 to ambidexterity and speed.
That's a good earring. It's like muscle bangle and wizard earring combined.
Somehow I didn't get an earring at all.
My highest bond was with Retea (level 10) when I first entered the cathedral. Is that too high?
05-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Any walkthroughs for this game?

Is there a walkthroughs for Fantasy Chronicle?
05-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Holy dragon

Does anyone know where the holy dragon is? Quest 61

I can't find it anywhere in Iglesia. It says underground of iglesia.

Edit: found it. Apparently it's inside of the church... After the backroom where u fought eveck.

Last edited by Banrea; 05-12-2012 at 10:57 PM.
05-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Does anyone know what is the armour after Earth robe?
And where to get the training book for that? It's the only one I'm missing.

Thanks in advance.
05-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey guys,

Right now I'm at the area infront of the Iglesia Church, and I have what appears to be a moral decision:

To either give this shady guy the Dark Matter I got from the Dark Curse, or not to.

If I do, Retea gives me her ring which is pretty sweet, but it seems Ray disapproves.

I was wondering if this has any actual effect on the rest of the game or not?

Cheers.