Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-07-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
Eh.. YOU made me hate this game (along with lots of others), by charging insane amounts of $$$ in order to play descent, WHICH
was just fine 3 updates before, and when it was just $4.99
Now it's free and you have to pay for each tiny thing, in order to get the same as before.
all iap is there from day one, and yes we add more,but you can still get something, just need more time,for energy thing, that's my fault, so we made a quick update and lower the price

anyway,again, I konw you hate this game, but please let go,just don't want to see you unhappy
Old 05-10-2012, 10:13 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Kongzhong,
Do not worry. I found your game is very entertaining. Everyone entitle to their own opinion, and for me this game is one of the best. Your customer service is very responsive in solving some of my issues and I do not want my appreciation to go unstated. Thank you so much for making this game and to make sure I receive the best product and service.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:06 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

The Arena is getting slower and slower...
sometimes I reload or take a look at top 50's stats, it loads forever...
and it seems to be getting worse...

Kongzhong you need to look into this...
Old 05-15-2012, 12:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default How to delete a character?

I started a second character by accident and I want to delete it. Is that possible? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiris View Post
The Arena is getting slower and slower...
sometimes I reload or take a look at top 50's stats, it loads forever...
and it seems to be getting worse...

Kongzhong you need to look into this...
working on it now
Old 05-16-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3guy168 View Post
I started a second character by accident and I want to delete it. Is that possible? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
sorry, not possible
Old 05-16-2012, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethantobin View Post
Kongzhong,
Do not worry. I found your game is very entertaining. Everyone entitle to their own opinion, and for me this game is one of the best. Your customer service is very responsive in solving some of my issues and I do not want my appreciation to go unstated. Thank you so much for making this game and to make sure I receive the best product and service.
thanks thanks thanks ,you words means a lot to me
Old 05-20-2012, 11:06 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Great gameplay with hours of fun. There are a few glitches here and there most likely because it's a new game, but their support team makes up for it. Give it a few more months and this will be a very solid game with no problems whatsoever.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:02 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhyro View Post
Great gameplay with hours of fun. There are a few glitches here and there most likely because it's a new game, but their support team makes up for it. Give it a few more months and this will be a very solid game with no problems whatsoever.
New game? lol
It has in it's current form imo no major problems whatsoever, technically that is,
played this game for a while now, well playing nowadays is just entering arena and beat a lot of folks (to remain no1 status, on svr 3 that is),.

Used to create a new char and build it up, trying different roles, but with the new energy system, and stupid in-app purchases for everything that WAS cool and included, gear drop is one of them, totally screwed that one up, just can't get enough coins to build up chars,it's a real shame as this game was fun, until the last couple of updates which fixed bugs but ruined the game eventually with this energy system and up-pricing all ingame content.

Sorry for the rant, but this was my goto game for months, own forum of the game is pretty dead too, such a shame...
Old 05-21-2012, 06:05 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 1.x

Default Hajj Packages

We have compiled [url=http://www.hajjpackages.us/]Hajj packages[/url] under different categories to fit your schedule and budget. Company aimed to endow with affordable Hajj packages for accommodation and Facilities.