Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1161  
Old 05-07-2012, 10:42 AM
kongzhong kongzhong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
Eh.. YOU made me hate this game (along with lots of others), by charging insane amounts of $$$ in order to play descent, WHICH
was just fine 3 updates before, and when it was just $4.99
Now it's free and you have to pay for each tiny thing, in order to get the same as before.
all iap is there from day one, and yes we add more,but you can still get something, just need more time,for energy thing, that's my fault, so we made a quick update and lower the price

anyway,again, I konw you hate this game, but please let go,just don't want to see you unhappy
Reply With Quote
  #1162  
Old 05-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Ethantobin Ethantobin is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default

Kongzhong,
Do not worry. I found your game is very entertaining. Everyone entitle to their own opinion, and for me this game is one of the best. Your customer service is very responsive in solving some of my issues and I do not want my appreciation to go unstated. Thank you so much for making this game and to make sure I receive the best product and service.
Reply With Quote
  #1163  
Old 05-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Ashiris Ashiris is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 33
Default

The Arena is getting slower and slower...
sometimes I reload or take a look at top 50's stats, it loads forever...
and it seems to be getting worse...

Kongzhong you need to look into this...
Reply With Quote
  #1164  
Old 05-15-2012, 12:41 PM
m3guy168 m3guy168 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default How to delete a character?

I started a second character by accident and I want to delete it. Is that possible? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Reply With Quote
  #1165  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:53 AM
kongzhong kongzhong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiris View Post
The Arena is getting slower and slower...
sometimes I reload or take a look at top 50's stats, it loads forever...
and it seems to be getting worse...

Kongzhong you need to look into this...
working on it now
Reply With Quote
  #1166  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:54 AM
kongzhong kongzhong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3guy168 View Post
I started a second character by accident and I want to delete it. Is that possible? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
sorry, not possible
Reply With Quote
  #1167  
Old 05-16-2012, 03:58 AM
kongzhong kongzhong is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethantobin View Post
Kongzhong,
Do not worry. I found your game is very entertaining. Everyone entitle to their own opinion, and for me this game is one of the best. Your customer service is very responsive in solving some of my issues and I do not want my appreciation to go unstated. Thank you so much for making this game and to make sure I receive the best product and service.
thanks thanks thanks ,you words means a lot to me
Reply With Quote
  #1168  
Old 05-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Xhyro Xhyro is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default

Great gameplay with hours of fun. There are a few glitches here and there most likely because it's a new game, but their support team makes up for it. Give it a few more months and this will be a very solid game with no problems whatsoever.
Reply With Quote
  #1169  
Old 05-21-2012, 06:02 AM
TimTheSorcerer TimTheSorcerer is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Holland
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhyro View Post
Great gameplay with hours of fun. There are a few glitches here and there most likely because it's a new game, but their support team makes up for it. Give it a few more months and this will be a very solid game with no problems whatsoever.
New game? lol
It has in it's current form imo no major problems whatsoever, technically that is,
played this game for a while now, well playing nowadays is just entering arena and beat a lot of folks (to remain no1 status, on svr 3 that is),.

Used to create a new char and build it up, trying different roles, but with the new energy system, and stupid in-app purchases for everything that WAS cool and included, gear drop is one of them, totally screwed that one up, just can't get enough coins to build up chars,it's a real shame as this game was fun, until the last couple of updates which fixed bugs but ruined the game eventually with this energy system and up-pricing all ingame content.

Sorry for the rant, but this was my goto game for months, own forum of the game is pretty dead too, such a shame...
Reply With Quote
  #1170  
Old 05-21-2012, 06:05 AM
madison3510 madison3510 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 3GS, iOS 1.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default Hajj Packages

We have compiled [url=http://www.hajjpackages.us/]Hajj packages[/url] under different categories to fit your schedule and budget. Company aimed to endow with affordable Hajj packages for accommodation and Facilities.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent