Save the Aliens (by Alchemy Games) - Universal App promo codes!

05-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Save the Aliens (by Alchemy Games) - Universal App promo codes!

Hello!
'Save the Aliens' has been released in App Store for iPhone, iPad and OS X. We would like to gift 15 promo codes with you! But... it won't be so easy (well in fact it is so easy!). Just send me a PM and tell me the name of one Movie/Comic or Game known alien. And I mean a 'known' alien name! (Post in this game thread when you send me the PM).

And... as a personal favor, please... leave an honest review in iTunes!

We are not going to force you to add us to follow us on Twitter and 'Like us' on Facebook but we will be happy to see you there and it is the best way to know the latest news about free levels and updates we are going to release if we may keep this game alive! =D

C'mon! The Alien needs to be saved! Get your promo code today! =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS
Save the Aliens Website
Facebook - Save the Aliens
Twitter - Save the Aliens
Youtube - Oficial Trailer (720p)

- Developing funny and casual games for iPhone -

Last edited by alchemygames; 05-07-2012 at 11:03 AM.
05-07-2012, 10:57 AM
LOL, great "contest" idea. There's a lot of great aliens to choose from! PM sent. I love match-3's!

Errors spotted in youtube video: it's dynamic play, not dinamic play, and better English would be "raise the multiplier bar", not rise it.

Last edited by dclose; 05-07-2012 at 11:04 AM.

05-07-2012, 10:59 AM
PM sent
05-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
LOL, great "contest" idea. There's a lot of great aliens to choose from! PM sent. I love match-3's!

Errors spotted in youtube video: it's dynamic play, not dinamic play, and better English would be "raise the multiplier bar", not rise it.
Thank you! I really appreciate your help! We will make the corrections as soon as possible! =D

05-07-2012, 11:28 AM
PM sent:

Quote:
Save the Aliens promo contest.

My favorite alien is Aayla Secura from Star Wars.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f9/Aayla.jpg

I liked her in the comic before they put her in the movie, until they killed her. Ouch! George Lucas is an idiot.

Thanks for the cool contest. I liked you on Facebook and twitter. =)
Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-07-2012, 11:51 AM
PM sent
05-07-2012, 12:45 PM
PM sent !
05-07-2012, 02:12 PM
We are here again!

We still have 6 promo codes to share! C'mon! Get your 'Save the Aliens' now! =)

05-07-2012, 07:02 PM
PM sent,thanks

Quote:
My favorite movie is ET The Extra-Terrestrial,Which directed by Steven Spielberg in 1982.
Although in this movie we just call it ET.