Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-07-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
It probably wasn't all that clear, but I was being sarcastic. It's just the fact is, while you've undoubtedly got some solid gameplay here, the game's going to be a very hard sell due to its visuals. Still, at least you've got some discussion going here already, which is more than what normally dumping 50 promo codes onto a public web page will achieve, and most importantly you have something to sell. (Though come to think of it, I'm not sure how much that last bit matters in a commercial sense.) In any case, best of luck.
Sarcasm or not, in some sense you're right.

When we put the game out in a public forum, it's really wonderful when people respond well and wish us luck. Thanks! And hey, if you know someone that might be interested in this game, pass the word :-)
Old 05-07-2012, 01:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

thanks. i took RM7HJ7PHENRT
Old 05-07-2012, 02:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Thanks - used W7YY93MFFAXL
Old 05-07-2012, 02:08 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

66RPE3YL9P47 taken, thank you!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Being a physics student, I'm digging this. =D

Sadly, I probably wouldn't have bought it if not for the promo code. Nice game, though!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:59 PM

Hi ikemike. We are also physics students, which is part of where the game idea came from :-)

Just out of curiosity, do you mean if you saw it on the app store, you would not decide to buy it? After playing it, would you recommend it to someone else?
Old 05-08-2012, 10:00 AM

I used F4LE79HFMY6P. First of all I thought you'd be interested to know I found your app via the new TouchArcade app, it's relatively high up on the sidebar of "Hot New Games".

I really liked your game. The concept is good and I like the icon and minimal style. To reiterate what has been mentioned, the vibrate was the first thing I looked to disable. Promoting your app is the hardest part, so hopefully knowing how I found it is the best info I can provide.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:41 AM

I used 7H47HXNFW6N3
First impressions: as other people have said, the vibration is annoying. The graphics are functional, but a few more particle effects could spice it up a bit. It's a little bland. I'd also like a faint line showing the path where your last charge went.
The puzzles have been okay so far, but I think the puzzle elements are too few and they can sometimes be frustrating. The last levels of the two easy sections were difficult, I can't get past level 20 with well over 100 tries, maybe it's just me. I don't like the timing levels, they seem to be more luck than skill.
The biggest problem for me is there isn't a large one-more-time factor that makes me want to keep going. It's a simple game, which is fine, but to stand out in the app store it needs to be more than that. It has potential, but because there are so many $1 puzzle games with great graphics and sound, it just needs a little more something. I saw you guys were physics students, additional puzzle mechanics using other E&M mechanics would be cool. Induction? Eddy currents?
Thanks for the code, and good luck!
Old 05-08-2012, 12:03 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I tried half the codes and they're all gone, and I'm going to take a guess and say the other half are gone too!
Old 05-08-2012, 01:23 PM

I used MLWWFHAJLFXJ.

Thanks! Looking forward to trying this game out!