App description: Luxor marble-shooting in true 80's arcade style, featuring mPOINTS, the premier universal virtual reward currency, redeemable for gift cards, promotions, or donations to charity.

This retro-styled arcade shooter, is a faster, more intense LUXOR, unlike any youve seen before. Completely revamped, harkening back to arcade classics, LUXOR Evolved has faster chains, more awesome power-ups, and a more stealthy the shooter.

Packed with more bonuses and a quickened pace, the number one marble shooter game offers up excitement, secret levels, and power ups to keep the surprises coming and your shooter firing.

KEY FEATURES:

60+ levels of all-new fast and furious LUXOR
Retro, arcade-style art and level design
20 power-ups
3 super power-ups that upgrade your Shooter
PLUS! Bonus levels to defeat

Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866
to find more amazing casual games from MumboJumbo including: the Luxor Series, Midnight Mysteries Series, 7 Wonders Series and more!

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames
Follow us on Twitter: @MumboJumboGames

Other Luxor Games from MumboJumbo:

Luxor
Luxor: Amun Rising
Luxor 2

Sanuku's comments:

05-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Now $0.99!
05-07-2012, 02:37 AM
I'm having the same problem as Zenmai. The game crashes immediately after the logo screen. I never even get to the game screen. Yes, I have deleted and reinstalled, restarted the iPad, etc.

Please, MumboJumbo, get a fix out soon.

05-07-2012, 02:27 PM
UPDATE: I just received a reply from MumboJumbo support and it seems that Luxor Evolved HD will only run on iOS 5. They are currently working on a fix that would allow it to run on older versions.
05-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Vote for your favorite GOTW !!!

LUXOR EVOLVED HD
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
02/05/2012

Do you like this number one marble shooter game that offers up absolutely amazing excitement?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -

poll close on 05-10-2012 at 05:44 PM
05-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
UPDATE: I just received a reply from MumboJumbo support and it seems that Luxor Evolved HD will only run on iOS 5. They are currently working on a fix that would allow it to run on older versions.
Ah, that clears it up then. Thanks for taking the time to find out

Z.
05-07-2012, 09:27 PM
This game got my vote for game of the week. I am enjoying the hell out of it which was totally unexpected since I could never get into the prior Luxor games I bought. It looks absolutely fantastic on my iPad. I got it at the 99 cents price, but in retrospect I would have been happy at the original price as well.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Man finally fired this up tonight. It's a really really great game. So perfect for those small sessions of gaming to kill time while your waiting for something. That just so happens to be about 99.9% of when I game on my iPhone or iPad these days, and I really dont like playing involved games when i do play in public cuz i feel like a huge nerd when i do. so, needless to say iam pretty happy with the purchase, and totally recommend it for everyone as one of those play anytime without looking like a nerd games.
05-12-2012, 01:40 AM
MumboJumbo seriously need to start taking into consideration that there are colorblind people in the world. How hard is it to implement an option similar to the Colorblind Mode in Zuma's Revenge, because this becomes borderline unplayable at a certain stage.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Interesting. I am colorblind and I have played through the entire game without issue.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
05-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
I'm having the same problem as Zenmai. The game crashes immediately after the logo screen. I never even get to the game screen. Yes, I have deleted and reinstalled, restarted the iPad, etc.

Please, MumboJumbo, get a fix out soon.
Having the same problem Tangerine
Don't know what device you're using but
I've got it on my iTouch 4 th gen and the game
crashes after a little bit of play on normal