Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-25-2011, 09:03 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
Getting near the end of Paladog/Hard. Not having much trouble, still no gems used. Anyone know more about what's in the 3.02 update that was just released? It says, "Game balance rectified." What does that mean?
It means some stages were updated because of game balancing issues.
As we know some stages can be more difficult than we expected, we make some changes when it is needed.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:10 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
The only big sources of crystal that seem available to me are grinding to 10M gold (I never got anywhere close to that) or something about making "friends" in Survival mode (what does that mean?).
The updated Paladog supports Leader Boards between you and your FaceBook friends. The "friends" actually means the Facebook friends on that friend leader board. Log-in to your facebook account on Paladog!, and if you have facebook friends also playing survival mode, the achievement will automatically be completed.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:18 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by FazeCat View Post
The updated Paladog supports Leader Boards between you and your FaceBook friends. The "friends" actually means the Facebook friends on that friend leader board. Log-in to your facebook account on Paladog!, and if you have facebook friends also playing survival mode, the achievement will automatically be completed.
Yeah, that's more or less what I figured. I do have a Facebook account but I don't really use it, I certainly don't have friends playing Paladog. No big deal, I could just buy gems if I wanted them. But I would rather finish the game without using gems than make it too easy.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:21 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Paladog 3D Animation is here!

Thank you for the love toward Paladog,
our lil' doggy hero!

I'm glad to introduce the new animation of Paladog...... IN 3D!

It was uploaded on Youtube just few minutes ago.

I hope you like it

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-10-2012, 11:44 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Default Game Impressions

This is Paladog PC version.
It's free. try it.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/fazecat/paladog
Old 06-06-2012, 09:51 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Anyone know why I can't play survival mode as dark dog? Loving the game so far.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Anyone know why I can't play survival mode as dark dog? Loving the game so far.
My vague recollection is that you need to get a certain distance in the campaign to unlock it.

How the heck did this game climb onto the charts again?

Dont get me wrong, its a great game for what it is, very well done, but it had its time on the charts and fell off. I am curious about what happened to get it back on.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:51 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
My vague recollection is that you need to get a certain distance in the campaign to unlock it.

How the heck did this game climb onto the charts again?

Dont get me wrong, its a great game for what it is, very well done, but it had its time on the charts and fell off. I am curious about what happened to get it back on.
Thanks.

Paladog recently had a 99c sale so that might be it. It's back up to 1.99.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:48 PM

Hi,

Played this game a loooong time ago on Kongregate, then found out I could get it on my phone so been playing it again for the past several days. I prefer using Darkdog but was just wondering what units of his people prefer? As of now I've just been unlocking them (so far have them all up to the bull) and leaving them at level one. I was planning on waiting until I could get the Firehawk before investing any points, but I'm starting to feel the crunch in the second area with level 1 boars as my main source of additional damage. Not sure if I should upgrade them now, or if grinding gold for the hawks would be a better investment in the long run.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRockso View Post
Hi,

Played this game a loooong time ago on Kongregate, then found out I could get it on my phone so been playing it again for the past several days. I prefer using Darkdog but was just wondering what units of his people prefer? As of now I've just been unlocking them (so far have them all up to the bull) and leaving them at level one. I was planning on waiting until I could get the Firehawk before investing any points, but I'm starting to feel the crunch in the second area with level 1 boars as my main source of additional damage. Not sure if I should upgrade them now, or if grinding gold for the hawks would be a better investment in the long run.
Hawks, Whales and Bulls stay useful all game. Your primary damage dealers in the end game are Hawks, Fire Totems and Dark Dog himself.