Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-07-2012, 03:10 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Thanks Jazbo, I have added you.....I am now lvl 27 making steady progress, slowly on Fiord Island...but happily taking my time as I don't want to end up with nothing to do waiting for the next update

Hope you all get to your fourth Island soon......
Still really lovin' this app.....thanks mate
Can't believe you're on level 27 all ready, as you had to start again! That's seriously impressive!!

Wait til you get to that third island, then you'll find out what patience is all about!! I think I've finally learnt! Hopefully I can carry that across to DV???

Glad you're enjoying the game .

I'm twiddling my fingers now, just waiting.......waiting....... Update please!!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:31 AM
iPad, iOS 6.x

To fellow Tribez fans: here's a dedicated forum that we put up just for Tribez players

http://thetribez.proboards.com/

It's pretty bare-bones, but there are about 30 of us so far, and there are separate discussions for game code sharing, tips and tricks and general questions. Please do join in!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:47 AM

Default Pro-boards forum

Woow! Reading the Proboards forum, one player is on level 40 with 5.7 million in the bank! Now that's dedication!

At least none of them has reached the forth island either!

Has anyone got that strange quest on the second island to buy territory to the South .... Maybe the forth island?? Seems to be a bug?

I've just finished all the quests on the third island too .... So now i'm twiddling my thumbs also!

Update please!!

Last edited by hazlitt; 05-07-2012 at 06:53 AM..
Old 05-07-2012, 09:56 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazlitt View Post
Woow! Reading the Proboards forum, one player is on level 40 with 5.7 million in the bank! Now that's dedication!

At least none of them has reached the forth island either!

Has anyone got that strange quest on the second island to buy territory to the South .... Maybe the forth island?? Seems to be a bug?

I've just finished all the quests on the third island too .... So now i'm twiddling my thumbs also!

Update please!!
Yes, I still have that quest showing, definately a bug because I've done that one. It's got a picture of the relic for that island so it's not a way to the fourth island I don't think

I like our little forum so think I'll stick with this one way to go girlpower for setting it up!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:51 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazbodooley View Post
Yes, I still have that quest showing, definately a bug because I've done that one. It's got a picture of the relic for that island so it's not a way to the fourth island I don't think

I like our little forum so think I'll stick with this one way to go girlpower for setting it up!
LOL, welcome Jaz....but you are the one that sowed the idea
We just gotta get Foxy to start playing...she did make a start...working on it, hey maybe your ‘dare you to' will work for her too.

Thanks for kind words on my progress....I think I have progressed slowly, maybe it just feels like it cause between both app one & two, it feels like I've been playing for a bit.....
Now I am heading towards lvl 29....but Island expansion progress is behind the rest of you.
I've not been that long on Island 2....all good though, slow and steady seem to be my pace these days....
maybe an age thing

Yeah, I like our little forum too, hope others see it and join in.
We will have to swap screen shots again soon? Maybe not my second Island yet

Really hope they get this friends thing up and running soon

Last edited by girlpower; 05-07-2012 at 10:53 PM..
Old 05-08-2012, 10:47 AM

Default Please help i am stuck in the tribez app game..

Hi i have been playing the tribez app recently but i got stuck in mystery shore (3rd island).they ask me to buy territory with the oasis... I am not sure how to do it . Can anyone help me how to buy territory with the oasis?
Old 05-08-2012, 12:50 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I witnessed something interesting today... I had 0/18 available workers as I had assigned all my dudes a task.

Yet I saw one of my guys walking around the island, doing his own thing. "How can that be?" I asked myself. Then a wish appeared over his head. I tapped it. He ran over to the ancient bar, grabbed a drink, and then ran back to the pig farm all by himself to continue his original task.

Anyone ever see something like that before? A guy walk away from the task he was assigned?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Well no but.... And think it was mentioned on the other forum.... If you go onto the map icon and then quickly hit 'back' you catch all the little men out! They scurry back to whatever they should be doing hoping the chief won't have noticed! Lol. Makes me smile : )
Old 05-10-2012, 06:06 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Haha, thanx Kittycat. Been messing with the little people all morning since reading that.

Level 38 and getting bored as no more quests but can I ask if anyone knows how to get land behind statue on island 3 and I've got a mansion on the same island that was there when I arrived but keeps saying 'don't know what to do with this yet' any ideas?
Old 05-10-2012, 07:17 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Hello!

Hi Everyone

I've been playing TT for a week or so now and am hooked! Still on the first island, but I am taking my time, I like to "smell the roses". Have been reading this forum and finally decided to join in the conversation, as everyone here seems to be very nice.

Silly question maybe but something that has bothered me from the start... Is there any way to get rid of the quest icon side bar (on the left side of screen) and the bottom icons? I find that they are often in the way as I cannot reach my little people to grant their wishes when behind them nor can I clear the land to build...

Thanks!

Triona