Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-10-2012, 02:45 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

One more annoying bug: twice now, when winning a multiplayer match 1-0, the game has hung for a few minutes before popping up to tell me that I disconnected and lost the game! This is very frustrating as the only times it happened are when I've been winning, so I imagine it's my opponent who has closed the application - the victory should be mine!

Last edited by Shrooomed; 03-10-2012 at 02:48 AM..
Old 03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Hi guys,

Sorry it's taken us a while to get back on this thread. There have been some serious issues with the game that we had to take care of and I will be updating you about what's going on in the next post. Allow me to first address the earlier posts pertaining to outstanding bugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsducky View Post
I've played a couple of matches and even met the conditions again but the cards are still locked.

For 21, its the same. I have the achievement for all white bordered cards unlocked but the card itself is still locked.

In my other profile which originally had the problem where Entourage was blacked out has been fixed which is awesome thanks! But it's run into similar problems with some Entourage cards still being locked. Other than the ones above, all the ones that have conditions tied to games being played in Season 4 are locked.

I've tried replaying those matches but still locked.
Ok so I'm getting a little mixed data from the field about this. Can I ask you to help me go down the list and check a few things out?
1. For cards 4 and 6, were you able to successfully complete (and hence be notified in-game) of the achievements Buzzer Beater and Stage Fright respectively? **Note that these 2 achievements cannot be completed in Training Season. Can you verify that you've tried to accomplish these achievements (and not be rewarded) after the 1.2.2 patch?
2. Is it the case that the above medals are unlocked in the Trophy Room but the cards are still locked, or is it that both (medals and cards) are still incorrectly locked?
3. For cards 12-16 there are no trophies associated so this is something we'll have to look into and get fixed in 1.2.4 so you guys can get your cards.
4. Likewise for 21, you're saying you have the Winter is Coming achievement unlocked in your trophy room, but Al Flubberson the Offensive Coach is still locked? If this is the case then once again, we'll have to put in a special check into 1.2.4 to enable the card.

Thanks for your inputs. I really appreciate your time taken to get back to us with these bug reports. We're definitely trying our best to catch as many of them and attend to them as quickly as we can.

Quote:
I think this game is amazing but i carnt seem to unlock the entourages as it wont let me even though i have completed the achievements needed for them. WHAT SHALL I DO !!!
Callumycallum –are you having trouble with the same player set? Could you see if you can help us by answering the same questions posted above?

Anybody out there who can verify that they have NOT had issues unlocking Entourage. Our in-house testers seem to be working fine so far –i'm trying to figure out what's causing all the fuss because I can totally understand how it can be frustrating for you guys!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:07 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrooomed View Post
One more annoying bug: twice now, when winning a multiplayer match 1-0, the game has hung for a few minutes before popping up to tell me that I disconnected and lost the game! This is very frustrating as the only times it happened are when I've been winning, so I imagine it's my opponent who has closed the application - the victory should be mine!
Yes, it absolutely should. I've received another similar report and we'll be looking into this next. We really can't let quitters get away scot free and let winners suffer the penalty! I will also look into your other bug reports pertaining to the referee and substitution. Thank you for pointing that out.

As for the problems with purchases, I'll be updating you all very shortly on what's going on with Dice Soccer 1.2.3
Old 03-22-2012, 03:51 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Default v 1.2.3

Dice Soccer version 1.2.3 is out and i strongly recommend you guys updating ASAP and here's why:

a. This was an emergency update (hence it couldn't take care of all the persisting bugs - we're working on those now) but it does include iCloud support, which is vital for the next point regarding the emergency.

b. After iOS 5.1 came out, on the same day as v1.2.2 of dice soccer launched, ALL our IAP entries got mysteriously deleted from the Apple Developer server. This is why a lot of you have been experiencing the 'cannot connect to iTunes store' error when trying to purchase something - because the purchases don't exist any more! This has obviously been devastating to our income and livelihood.

c. Now we can always re-enter all the IAP's and make them available in-game again, but the way this is handled on Apple's side is that it lists them as fresh IAP entries, and hence old users will not be able to 're-purchase' any of their previously purchased characters or shirts should they lose their gamedata for some reason. This is because the 'tags' for the original purchases no longer exist due to this baffling data disappearance. Now we know that this might only affect a small slice of our users and of them only those who want to repurchase items, but we still hope to not deny them of this option and hence we've held off on replacing the IAP's while waiting to hear back from Apple about our issue.

d. Sadly, we have NOT heard back from Apple as yet (it's been over a week), and if they refuse to or are unable to help us get our original IAP tags back, then we will have no choice but to refresh the IAP's in which case old purchases will not be available for repurchase. In light of this possible outcome, we have focused on bringing out iCloud support which will allow you to save your data on the cloud permanently (including any unlocked characters or kits) and can be redownloaded onto a fresh device with all your profiles preserved. More about this can be found in the game's latest changelog, which I am pasting below.

e. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback regarding this direction we are heading in. Thank you all for your continued support.

What's New in 1.2.3

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Introducing Cloud Support!
Trouble in In-app Paradise!
More updates coming soon!
Please read carefully before proceeding:

1. Cloud Support allows you to manually backup your game data on the cloud. This allows you to restore your game to the last saved point in case you replace your device, or need to reinstall the app.

2. Cloud Support allows you to manually transfer game data from one device to another, letting you seamlessly continue your progress across devices. Do note, it does not support multiple save files on the cloud. Each time you save to the cloud, it overwrites the existing cloud data with all 3 profiles from the current device. Please be careful when downloading onto a device as it will replace all local data with the last updated save from the cloud.

3. In light of ongoing technical troubles with Apple regarding our game's IAP's, our NEXT update (1.2.4) will see us changing the code for purchases made in Dice Soccer. An unfortunate side effect is that when that future update takes effect, old players will no longer be able to re-purchase any previously made purchases. In order to mitigate this change, we encourage you to use Cloud to backup your existing profiles so as to permanently preserve all your unlocked characters and outfits (purchased or otherwise).

4. Currently all IAP's for cards and kits are disabled due to the ongoing problems we're having with Apple as mentioned in point 3 above. Coin purchases however are active once again.

5. Contact support@lambdamugames.com for additional information.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Awesome update. iCloud is a huge bonus for any game. Glad to see you guys incorporating it into yours.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:37 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambdamu View Post
1. For cards 4 and 6, were you able to successfully complete (and hence be notified in-game) of the achievements Buzzer Beater and Stage Fright respectively? **Note that these 2 achievements cannot be completed in Training Season. Can you verify that you've tried to accomplish these achievements (and not be rewarded) after the 1.2.2 patch?
Card 4 - Locked, Achievement Buzzer Beater Unlocked
Card 6 - Locked, Achievement Stage Fright Unlocked

Quote:
2. Is it the case that the above medals are unlocked in the Trophy Room but the cards are still locked, or is it that both (medals and cards) are still incorrectly locked?
Achievements are unlocking correctly but cards are not for the ones mentioned.

Quote:
4. Likewise for 21, you're saying you have the Winter is Coming achievement unlocked in your trophy room, but Al Flubberson the Offensive Coach is still locked? If this is the case then once again, we'll have to put in a special check into 1.2.4 to enable the card.
Card 21 Al Flubberson - Locked, Achievement Winter is Coming is unlocked

From playing the game in general, it seems like the achievements are working but some of the cards are not being able to associate with it.

Thanks for the awesome work!
Old 04-01-2012, 11:52 AM

Default iCloud

My dice soccer data is on an itouch that does not have ios 5. I just got an iPhone which does have ios 5. Since there is no iCloud availability for my old itouch, does this mean my data including IAPs and money are untransferable?
Old 04-09-2012, 10:23 AM

Default Bug report: Team Spirit did not unlock the first time

Quick bug report:

I unequipped my Entourage using the trick in this forum, and proceeded to win a game.

The "Team Spirit" did not unlock. I tried refreshing achievements, but this did not help.

Details:
- Dice Soccer 1.2.3 on iPhone 4S running IOS 5.1
- I played and won Season 4: League Match 10 vs. Aloha.
- I won 2-1 by scoring a tie-breaker in the last minute, which unlocked the corresponding achievement immediately, before the game ended.
- Time remained on the clock after scoring the winning goal, so the game resumed with the AI's possession. But the game ended soon thereafter after a roll or two.
- The Team Spirit achievement did not unlock. I tried refreshing achievements, to no avail.
- I then proceeded to play Season 4: Leage Match 11 vs. Goal Coast. I won 3-0 and unlocked the Team Spirit achievement.

So in short, I have unlocked Team Spririt and am just shrugging my shoulders. But I thought you LambdaMu guys bmight want to invetigate.

Thanks for your great game. I hadn't played in a while, but just noticed the update, and have become addicted again.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I just found this game and really enjoy it. I think I've found an "under $2.5M" lineup that does pretty well (I'm in season 3). Let me know what you guys think:

Offense -
Bertie Schweister (#40 - 500K) - 22(+2)(+2)44; Intercept when you roll a 4
Dmitri Bubbletop (#46 - 900K) - 224457: Through Pass when all dice are even
Andy Robin (#39 - 416K) - 222444; (x2) when you roll a 2

You are guaranteed to advance with possession unless Bubbletop rolls a 5 or 7. At that point, you likely have a x2 and can double that and still probably advance. Bubbletop is only about 1/9 the price (900K) of El Toro ($7M). And, he's only a small step below him. I'd also highly recommend the possessive GF entourage. This makes Bubbletop 335568 against goalies.

For D, I have -
Three Lung Park (#29 - 50K) - 12W344; Reroll if you roll a 2
Kello The Tourist (#36 - 75K) - 222444; Zonal Marking on all three opponent's dice when you roll a pair
Zachary Santa (#35 - 78K)- 222444; (-1) on all opponent's dice when you roll a pair

This defense is awesome as well. As long as you know how to play your re-rolls, you can whittle down most opposing forward combinations to oblivion. For basically 200K - this is a formidable defense.

Goalie:
Twin Powers (#33 - 260K) - 233455; x2 if you roll a 3

With his x2, he's basically 245566. Short of paying $7M for Ikea, he's by far the best goalie value. A 5 or 6 (66% chance) is enough to tie or beat atleast 2/3 values of top strikers.

Given you can get this entire team for a little over $2 mil (or 30% of El Toro), I feel like it's a pretty good value. You get $1 mil from beating the season 2 tournament 2. That combined with other winnings along the way should let you have this group by season 3.

Last edited by Arlie Rahn; 05-08-2012 at 12:56 PM..
Old 07-05-2012, 09:58 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Help!

Could you guys please help me out?

I've played a lot of this game on my iPhone, and it states now that has iCloud sync. But I've tried everything, but no dice (no pun intended ), my iPad doesn't sync.

What should I do? I'll put some screenshots of my configuration. I'm logged with the same account in gamecenter, and in the AppStore. Please, I don't want to run two different profiles, like a did with Samurai Bloodshow (in the end I just stopped to play it. Screenshots attached. Both of my devices (iPad HD and iPhone 4) are with the latest iOS version, and the iPad configuration is basically the same as the iPhone's.

Thanks in advance, guys!
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0499.PNG (137.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png IMG_0500.PNG (210.2 KB, 0 views)