★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Did you ever dream of flying down the highest mountains in the world? Now it's your time, join the completely redesigned Wingsuit Stickman experience, pack your wingsuit and glide through beautiful landscapes, cross the Alps, fly down the Rocky Mountains or enter a deadly volcano while performing insane stunts, scaring birds and plane pilots and simply enjoy the wonderful experience of a perfect wingsuit proximity flight.

From the makers of various top 100 apps like Stickman Downhill, Stickman Base Jumper, Stick Stunt Biker, Line Runner, Line Birds, Rope'n'Fly, Line Surfer,RunStickRun and more
Wingsuit Stickman is in the top 10 overall in various countries including Australia, Austria, Germany, Italy, France, UK, US, etc..

Includes more than 30 beautiful designed levels from "Relaxed gliding" to "Jump into a deadly volcano"
Unique and beautiful graphic style
Fully physics enabled
Various obstacles like Planes, Birds, Wind wheels, Waters, Volcanos, and even Transylvanian death wasps
Agil and fast reacting wingsuit experience using tilt and optional button control
Online and Offline leaderboard
Game Center leader boards and achievements
and many more...

All levels can of course be played for free, the optional in-app purchases just allows you to play them immediately instead of having to progress through the game.

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!

heikPhone's comments:
Wingsuit Stickman is a game of flying your stickman body through the air using a special jumpsuit, called a wingsuit.
In this game you will fly down the highest mountains, may it be the Alps, the Rocky Mountains or the highest and
most dangerous cliffs you can imagine.

Conquer different landscapes like mountains, volcano areas, lakes or ancient cities and take care of various obstacles
like falling rocks, planes, water, wind wheels, cable cars, helicopters, wind zones, lava or the most dangerous animal
on this planet: the transylvanian killer bee!

To control your stickman just tilt to change your glide angle and touch anywhere to spread your wings and
slow down if you are too fast.

You have to collect three stars to unlock the next level, you can also pop balloons, scare birds or have a dogfight
with the killer bees to get extra stunt bonus.
But beware: kissing obstacles like rocks or planes will have huge impact on your health!

Djinnworks promises also regular updates
with new levels and obstacles!

05-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Looks interesting. Do you have a video of gameplay?

05-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Official trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up
05-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Looks interesting, but the tilt controls is holding me back.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Huh. I liked the video, and decided to give it a go, but then I saw that it has in app purchases. "Unlock all Levels" for $3.99 and "Unlock level" for 99. How required is this IAP? Is it possible to unlock levels through gameplay? If not, how many levels are unlocked at the start?
05-09-2012, 01:09 AM
@Collin: The IAPs are completely optional. Every levels is playable, but you have to progress through the game to unlock them. The IAPs are there so that you can play your favorite or all levels immediately. Thank you, good hint, I will add this to the iTunes description.
05-09-2012, 06:47 AM

The first update has been submitted, featuring the new level "Gone Fishing", and lots of fixes and improvements!
05-09-2012, 08:39 AM
New killer beast!

Here is a preview of the new bloodthirsty piranhas, coming with the next update:

05-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by robertsze View Post
...Every levels is playable, but you have to progress through the game to unlock them.
Thank you for the clarification. I'll buy it.

(edit) I went with the HD version for the iPad. I really like it a lot. Tilting the iPad does get a bit tiring though.

Last edited by Collin; 05-09-2012 at 12:51 PM.
05-11-2012, 01:06 AM
I'm glad you like it, an update with new levels and various fixes has already been submitted.

Regarding tilting on the iPad, do you think there is something we could do about this? Or is it just that the iPad is a bit too heavy for tilt games in general?