Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-27-2012, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialButterfly99 View Post
Cool stuff. I like the classic feel to it. Great game to download.
Thanks SocialButterfly99! Appreciate the comments
Old 03-28-2012, 02:11 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

First off LordGek hit the nail on the head, a decent shooter that offers fun gameplay, but is slightly held back from becoming a hit. What seems to me as a replica of Galaxy on Fire series, but without the story line. There is. Itching wrong, but having that top hit as casting a shadow may hinder what lies within this game.

Graphically, nice to look at.
Controls, could offer more options, based on reaching more fans of the genre. Tilt seems a little loose, but responds well to the gyroscope.
Gameplay, asteroids in 3-D, what more could any gamer ask for.

Overall a solid game, that is worth the price tag. What I would like to see implemented is optional control schemes and a targeting arrows to show the player where the targets are.

This game has potential and it shows, a little more tweaking here and there (IMO) could be one little gem of a game.
3.5/5
Old 03-28-2012, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
First off LordGek hit the nail on the head, a decent shooter that offers fun gameplay, but is slightly held back from becoming a hit. What seems to me as a replica of Galaxy on Fire series, but without the story line. There is. Itching wrong, but having that top hit as casting a shadow may hinder what lies within this game.

Graphically, nice to look at.
Controls, could offer more options, based on reaching more fans of the genre. Tilt seems a little loose, but responds well to the gyroscope.
Gameplay, asteroids in 3-D, what more could any gamer ask for.

Overall a solid game, that is worth the price tag. What I would like to see implemented is optional control schemes and a targeting arrows to show the player where the targets are.

This game has potential and it shows, a little more tweaking here and there (IMO) could be one little gem of a game.
3.5/5
Sigimulm,

Thanks for the feedback, I will look at the possibility of adding on-screen controls for the ship in a future update...

Targetting arrows, are you thinking around the edge of the screen or making the radar more obvious?

Regards,

M
Old 05-09-2012, 04:28 AM

Flame me for bumping, but I am donating 50% of revenue from all my games to a cancer charity - please download and play them at least once or twice... besides you might actually like them too!

More Info
Old 05-23-2012, 08:52 AM

Default New On-Screen Controls!

Hi everyone,

I just updated the game with on-screen controls - the most requested feature by far!

Grab a copy here or if you don't like the ad's which sometimes cause the game to 'stutter' due to network calls try the full app here.

Hope you all enjoy playing... if you bother to download it at all!

Regards,

M

Last edited by mmuller; 05-23-2012 at 08:59 AM..
Old 06-04-2012, 12:09 PM

Added promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5CzVWO08M

Enjoy...
Old 11-07-2012, 09:54 AM

Just a little **bump** to let people know I have re-written the game and UI from the ground up over the last few months and have just passed review on the iOS App Store - the game includes lots of new stuff such as upgradeable primary weapons, secondary weapons, bombs, realtime lighting FX, online leaderboards etc etc

Would be great if any of you that bought it a while ago would update and review the latest version and if you have any complaints throw them into this thread rather than the App Store

All the best,

MM

The very tired sole developer of Asteroid 2012