05-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Played an advance copy yesterday and enjoyed it thoroughly! Solid little dual stick shooter, lots of gore, variety of bad guys, good controls. Great fun!
Thanks CygnetSeven, but are there IAP's for the paid version?
05-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Yeah, they didn't do too well with the IAP integration in the free version.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
05-09-2012, 01:15 PM
For a buck, this is probably one of the best of its kind. But honestly, I find these simplistic twin-stick shooters get old fast. This has some nice additions, such as missions, a la JJ, but it wasn't enough to hold my interest. Gorgeous game, though. Absolutely love the art and animations, and the sounds of the guns are awesome as well. Hope they do something more substantial in the future with these assets.
05-09-2012, 04:44 PM
There's IAP. 7:38 of the video.
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
There's IAP. 7:38 of the video.
Thanks gunxsword, one question, how is this different from the free version?
05-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Thanks CygnetSeven, but are there IAP's for the paid version?
The only IAP is $5 for 20000 credits. Really unnecessary. Cash falls pretty easily during gameplay so upgrades are not too grindy and I never felt like the gun on hand couldn't get the job done. I played for about fifteen minutes and already had about 2000 credits to spend and had about eight guns to choose from. Hadn't spent it yet cause the machine gun was still fine although it was taking more shots to kill the beasts. The IAP is pretty hidden too, I had to go looking for it. I'd say it's a non issue.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
The only IAP is $5 for 20000 credits. Really unnecessary. Cash falls pretty easily during gameplay so upgrades are not too grindy and I never felt like the gun on hand couldn't get the job done. I played for about fifteen minutes and already had about 2000 credits to spend and had about eight guns to choose from. Hadn't spent it yet cause the machine gun was still fine although it was taking more shots to kill the beasts. The IAP is pretty hidden too, I had to go looking for it. I'd say it's a non issue.
Thanks cygnetseven, I know the free version was a grindfest, that's why I deleted it. Thanks for the heads up!
05-09-2012, 07:24 PM
So is this pretty much a "premium" version of the original game with less grinding? The game looks really fun though.
05-09-2012, 07:41 PM
I already finished the freemium version.
Would I enjoy this version?
I don't see any difference with this one unless someone can prove me wrong?