A Potential Solution to Endless Spam

05-06-2012, 01:53 PM
#31
You guys are doing great work, keep it up!

Gamecenter:1337brian
05-07-2012, 04:33 AM
#32
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 5,080
Yeah, there's no less spam. I still catch plenty and ban a few on a daily basis. Multiply that by how many space cadets there are and that's about the same as before.



Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

05-07-2012, 05:06 PM
#33
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Lol. Just banned a spammer trying to sell chicken coops.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
05-07-2012, 07:13 PM
#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Lol. Just banned a spammer trying to sell chicken coops.
Chicken coops in Vietnam?..

Gamecenter:1337brian
05-07-2012, 10:46 PM
#35
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,663
just wanted to post and say thanks for cleaning up around here. Haven't had to report anything lately.
Yay for the Spam Po-Po!
05-08-2012, 12:06 AM
#36
It's ok... I didn't want to be a "Spam Police" anyway... Good luck to the lucky few that have been selected for active duty.


....*sniff*... ....*sniff*...

:P

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
05-10-2012, 06:04 PM
#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
It's ok... I didn't want to be a "Spam Police" anyway... Good luck to the lucky few that have been selected for active duty.


....*sniff*... ....*sniff*...

:P
You couldn`t become a "Spam Police" since you are already Teh_Ninja!
05-11-2012, 12:19 PM
#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
You couldn`t become a "Spam Police" since you are already Teh_Ninja!
???

Come again?

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
05-12-2012, 09:24 AM
#39
I'm starting to see a new breed of spammers. They'll create an account then wait days to spam

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
05-12-2012, 10:41 AM
#40
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
I'm starting to see a new breed of spammers. They'll create an account then wait days to spam
Yeah I'm coming across those too.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.