★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Buddah walks into his temple, and spots the monks kneeling down to the devil Buddah. In furious rage, the Buddah has to find a way to stop this betrayal and defeat the devil.

Buddah's main goal is to destroy the ones who betrayed him and to restore peace and harmony in his world. In order to restore sanity, your objective is to smash monks with your Buddah. Squish the monks into oblivion as you make your way through the puzzling maze. Every world and level requires some thought and a strategic solution.

Exciting features
*One touch gameplay
*Timed based puzzle game
*Hidden objects to throw you off course
*Two finger zoom to display entire level
*Fire breathing dragons
*Exploding bombs
*Beautiful Graphics

Defeat the Devil at his own game, take back your followers!

How to play:
HUD icon (top left) displays number of monks on the level. Navigate your Buddah by tapping left or right on the screen to SMASH the monks for their betrayal. But you have to hurry, you have to SMASH all the monks before the timer ends! Avoid standing on the certain dragon boxes and bomb boxes for to long. If you make the wrong turn, its game over!

Players say:
-"This is a wonderful game! It has a perfect balance of fast action-packed entertainment, and it is completely addicting! I would recommend this game to anyone!"
-"Get this game! It's one of the best games I've played for a while! GET THIS GAME!!!"
-"This game is addicting, it gets crazy when the timer counts down and I'm spinning all around the screen looking for the next monk to smash"

PikPocket Studios's comments:
Hey Guys-

My first game- "Buddah Smash" is now available on the app store.

I've had a ton of fun developing the game and I'm looking forward to making many more. Still waiting on the ipad version to be approved and will soon be available for android. I am almost finished with my second game.

05-11-2012, 12:09 PM
STUPID idea for a game!