Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 03:01 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I lose all hype in a game when the company goes dark and doesn't give any updates or a time frame on release.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:48 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
I lose all hype in a game when the company goes dark and doesn't give any updates or a time frame on release.
It was obviously many months off when it was mentioned at the recent iPad launch, since they never promised it any time soon I don't think you should be surprised that in fact it's taking months to arrive and they probably still have no firm idea when it will be done.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
I know, right? I also need constant validation. 'Going Dark' as you perfectly put it is something that should not happen within the gaming industry, what are they doing when they're not making video diaries or trailers or posting blogs and stuff? Sitting on their lazy asses is what. I mean who are these 'Epic Games' anyway?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:18 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepeos View Post
i know, right? I also need constant validation. 'going dark' as you perfectly put it is something that should not happen within the gaming industry, what are they doing when they're not making video diaries or trailers or posting blogs and stuff? Sitting on their lazy asses is what. I mean who are these 'epic games' anyway?
rofl!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:30 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

any news?! can't wait play this game!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepeos View Post
I know, right? I also need constant validation. 'Going Dark' as you perfectly put it is something that should not happen within the gaming industry, what are they doing when they're not making video diaries or trailers or posting blogs and stuff? Sitting on their lazy asses is what. I mean who are these 'Epic Games' anyway?
Gameloft with nova3 showed them how it is done .
Old 05-10-2012, 02:53 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Sorry but iPad 3 only is wrong!! I have iPad 2 which is awesome I have had a iPad 1 and I have a iPhone 4 I spent a lot of money on the Infinty blade games it's not fair how come it's only iPad 3??
Old 05-10-2012, 03:07 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

its not gonna be ipad 3 exclusive.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:49 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

they might have never said a date of release, but when they are onstage for the new ipad release, showing clips, it sure seems that it will be released soon, unfortunately that is not the case. pretty weaksauce tactics. I was expecting it to launch alongside the new ipad.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:52 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanikal fiend View Post
they might have never said a date of release, but when they are onstage for the new ipad release, showing clips, it sure seems that it will be released soon, unfortunately that is not the case. pretty weaksauce tactics. I was expecting it to launch alongside the new ipad.
Some people thought it would obviously launch that week, and others thought it obviously wouldnt be done for months, at least. As so often, when different people believe different things are obviously true, only one group can be right.

Closed Thread