Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 05-09-2012, 03:01 PM
zergslayer69 zergslayer69 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 876
Default

I lose all hype in a game when the company goes dark and doesn't give any updates or a time frame on release.
  #92  
Old 05-09-2012, 05:48 PM
DaviddesJ DaviddesJ is offline
Senior Member
iPad
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burlingame CA
Posts: 2,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
I lose all hype in a game when the company goes dark and doesn't give any updates or a time frame on release.
It was obviously many months off when it was mentioned at the recent iPad launch, since they never promised it any time soon I don't think you should be surprised that in fact it's taking months to arrive and they probably still have no firm idea when it will be done.
  #93  
Old 05-09-2012, 06:04 PM
lepeos lepeos is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
I lose all hype in a game when the company goes dark and doesn't give any updates or a time frame on release.
I know, right? I also need constant validation. 'Going Dark' as you perfectly put it is something that should not happen within the gaming industry, what are they doing when they're not making video diaries or trailers or posting blogs and stuff? Sitting on their lazy asses is what. I mean who are these 'Epic Games' anyway?
  #94  
Old 05-09-2012, 07:18 PM
DaviddesJ DaviddesJ is offline
Senior Member
iPad
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burlingame CA
Posts: 2,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepeos View Post
i know, right? I also need constant validation. 'going dark' as you perfectly put it is something that should not happen within the gaming industry, what are they doing when they're not making video diaries or trailers or posting blogs and stuff? Sitting on their lazy asses is what. I mean who are these 'epic games' anyway?
rofl!
  #95  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:30 AM
hastings hastings is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 26
Default

any news?! can't wait play this game!
  #96  
Old 05-10-2012, 08:41 AM
fulcizombie fulcizombie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepeos View Post
I know, right? I also need constant validation. 'Going Dark' as you perfectly put it is something that should not happen within the gaming industry, what are they doing when they're not making video diaries or trailers or posting blogs and stuff? Sitting on their lazy asses is what. I mean who are these 'Epic Games' anyway?
Gameloft with nova3 showed them how it is done .
  #97  
Old 05-10-2012, 02:53 PM
astonkiller astonkiller is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: west sussex england
Posts: 37
Default

Sorry but iPad 3 only is wrong!! I have iPad 2 which is awesome I have had a iPad 1 and I have a iPhone 4 I spent a lot of money on the Infinty blade games it's not fair how come it's only iPad 3??
  #98  
Old 05-10-2012, 03:07 PM
dinoeggs777 dinoeggs777 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 729
Default

its not gonna be ipad 3 exclusive.
  #99  
Old 05-11-2012, 02:49 AM
mekanikal fiend mekanikal fiend is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 733
Default

they might have never said a date of release, but when they are onstage for the new ipad release, showing clips, it sure seems that it will be released soon, unfortunately that is not the case. pretty weaksauce tactics. I was expecting it to launch alongside the new ipad.
  #100  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:52 AM
DaviddesJ DaviddesJ is offline
Senior Member
iPad
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burlingame CA
Posts: 2,373
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanikal fiend View Post
they might have never said a date of release, but when they are onstage for the new ipad release, showing clips, it sure seems that it will be released soon, unfortunately that is not the case. pretty weaksauce tactics. I was expecting it to launch alongside the new ipad.
Some people thought it would obviously launch that week, and others thought it obviously wouldnt be done for months, at least. As so often, when different people believe different things are obviously true, only one group can be right.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent