Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Charadium View Post
Thank your very much for your suggestions and observations. We really appreciate your feedback. I can promise that all of the things you have mentioned will be taken into consideration when deciding what to work on for the next update.
Oh, in that case...

4. Rather than having your "best" three drawings (or maybe as well as) could you have your own three favorite drawings. If this is easy, what about your three favorites done by others too?

5. An adult version of the game? Maybe one already exists. We, of course, keep it clean for the kids but drawing naked humans is good for the flirting and makes my big council estate mate, Davie, giggle. Probably a whole different market.

Ha ha two posts on here and I'm the most annoying user I've come across
Old 05-20-2012, 05:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default love it plus some questions

Hi

Love the game ... emailed recently, as a pic in ping pong isn't showing up offline or online, yet I can press play and it'll play. Was best pic too! Other pics show up online so am confused why just one didn't, plus don't know if problem like that could stop a person responding in ping pong?

And I just got a warning from someone who was insulting everyone ... when I asked why, someone typed was because not like name. What if someone just kept wrongly reporting? Are reports looked at and users banned if seen to be behaving wrongly?

Unsure how to star/warn a person who isn't drawing at the time, plus see some people using emoticons.

And could a blender brush be included? That would be awesome for ping pong.

Only played a few days and so much I love about it. Lots of questions, lol.

Cheers, Cat
Old 06-11-2012, 02:34 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Hi my username is Kalaborative. Could I maybe get the icon as well? Thanks!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:54 PM

Awesome! Also could you do one more name for me? Her names sharone520. Thanks so much!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 04:44 AM
iPhone 4

Sorry for the long silence.

Slim Pickings - not sure about the adult version but your suggestion regarding favorite drawings is a good one

dappledleaf - You emailed about the said picture to support@on-5.com?

About those warning - they work like this:
-If you get one warning you should not worry as it only decreases you reputation a bit. Reputation is gained when people give you stars (that's pretty much all they technically do. making you smile might be a positive side effect ).
- If 50%+ of the players in a room warn the same player, that player will get kicked. Moderators can kick instantly using that same "warn" function.
And that is all there is to it

Also, all those who asked - you have been invaded! Enjoy the happy little alien next to your name and have fun playing.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:45 AM

So how come some are moderators and some aren't? Like I know people who have ridiculously high stats and reputation but they weren't mods at all. And me myself, I have better stats than someone who was made a moderator(well,except I have 99% rep and he has 100%). Could you shed some light on that or could maybe know some are mods and some aren't? THANKS!
Old 06-18-2012, 02:09 PM

Can I have an Icon? Thx! my username is Eaglesgirl
Old 07-02-2012, 07:17 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

can i have an icon in my nickname (red rose) Lola (icon) Sos ? came late much to ask for haha i tried many times failed till i got here lool
Username: LolaSos hope it can be
and thnx in advance
Old 07-11-2012, 01:31 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Fun Game - couple ideas :)

Love the game - it's so addicting and fun! I was "mayofamily6" on the first version of the game and had stopped playing because of the many rude players.

It is nice now that there are moderators to regulate a lot of the indecent pictures and haters in the game.

Just an idea on the pong games and game notification requests. What if a player was only able to invite a pong game with you if you had them as a friend? I know for myself, there was an instance when a pong game was initiated where the other person only wanted to chat romantically with me instead of draw. I immediately just deleted the game; however, with some of the younger players, I think it's unfortunate for them to hear from players they have not asked to be their friends.

Also, for notifications, sometimes it can get overwhelming the requests from so many players, so what about only allowing request notifications from players you have asked to be your friend, as well?

Anyway, just a couple quick things on the game. Great job with it! Thanks!

Also, if there is a special icon given, could it be the American flag? My new username is leavitt. Thanks ahead of time.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:07 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by leavitt View Post
Love the game - it's so addicting and fun! I was "mayofamily6" on the first version of the game and had stopped playing because of the many rude players.

It is nice now that there are moderators to regulate a lot of the indecent pictures and haters in the game.

Just an idea on the pong games and game notification requests. What if a player was only able to invite a pong game with you if you had them as a friend? I know for myself, there was an instance when a pong game was initiated where the other person only wanted to chat romantically with me instead of draw. I immediately just deleted the game; however, with some of the younger players, I think it's unfortunate for them to hear from players they have not asked to be their friends.

Also, for notifications, sometimes it can get overwhelming the requests from so many players, so what about only allowing request notifications from players you have asked to be your friend, as well?

Anyway, just a couple quick things on the game. Great job with it! Thanks!

Also, if there is a special icon given, could it be the American flag? My new username is leavitt. Thanks ahead of time.
Sorry for such a delay in response.
We have actually been discussing these issues recently. Not quite sure when and if it will be adjusted though.
As for the special icons - we are giving special invader icons actually