Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-11-2012, 05:08 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Super Jetpack Penguin Blasts on to iOS Devices [Universal]

All systems are go!

Thats right its friday and that means that super jetpack penguin is available now for download, don't forget its FREE and a universal app so will work on any iOS device!

Search the appstore for super jetpack penguin or click the link below to grab your copy now!

CT
Old 05-11-2012, 06:59 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Cool! I will download this as soon as I arrive home
Old 05-11-2012, 07:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Great game are there any plans to add an endless mode?
Old 05-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

I like this, power ups seems fun, shop has a lot of cool item, the artwork is really good, but items are expensive and I feel this one isnt very generous with coins, you should add a 2x coins + ads removal or something... Otherwise, great potential
Old 05-11-2012, 09:18 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

@sink_or_swim - the first update has many plans one of the things that we are discussing is putting in an endless mode, I'll go add 1 to the tally for this option

@TheFrost - buying any coin/shell pack will remove ads from the game. Please email your list of suggested prices to us (info(at)chaostrend(dot)com) so that at our next review before launching the first update we can tweaking anything that needs it
Old 05-11-2012, 09:18 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Super Jetpack Penguin Blasts on to iOS Devices Everywhere!

All systems are go!

Thats right its friday and that means that super jetpack penguin is available now for download, don't forget its FREE and a universal app so will work on any iOS device!

Search the appstore for super jetpack penguin or click the link below to grab your copy now!

CT
Old 05-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTrend View Post
@sink_or_swim - the first update has many plans one of the things that we are discussing is putting in an endless mode, I'll go add 1 to the tally for this option
I too would love to see an endless mode

Quote:
@TheFrost - buying any coin/shell pack will remove ads from the game. Please email your list of suggested prices to us (info(at)chaostrend(dot)com) so that at our next review before launching the first update we can tweaking anything that needs it
My suggestion is to add actual coins into the game, so you can collect them while doing objectives and avoiding stuff. And then the 2x coins IAP
Old 05-11-2012, 09:33 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

@TheFrost - Fish = coins, some of the later fish give you as many as 8 coins per fish. We made a decision really early on that we didn't want to collect coins in the levels like every other game and fish seems so natural.

I have added the 2 x multipler for coins to our list of features for the first update.

Thanks for all the great suggestions guys/gals, they will help us make the game better I am sure
Old 05-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
@TheFrost - Fish = coins, some of the later fish give you as many as 8 coins per fish. We made a decision really early on that we didn't want to collect coins in the levels like every other game and fish seems so natural.

I have added the 2 x multipler for coins to our list of features for the first update.

Thanks for all the great suggestions guys/gals, they will help us make the game better I am sure
Ok I see that now, thanks. Its so natural I didnt saw it. Should add a statistics screen too and some kind of tutorial. Back to play more
Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Ok I see that now, thanks. Its so natural I didnt saw it. Should add a statistics screen too and some kind of tutorial. Back to play more
We have stat tracking we just didn't get time to put in a screen to show them all but on the plus side it should be in the first update.

Enjoy