★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Alive4ever mini for iPhone and iPod Touch by Meridian

05-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Alive4ever mini - Zombie Shooter for iPhone / iPod Touch by Meridian

Hi everyone! We are happy to let you all know that a new spin-off to the popular Alive4ever series is coming very soon!

Our new game, Alive4ever mini, is going to bring a refreshing style to the series' amazing zombie killing action. It will feature all new stunning visuals and awesomely fun gameplay.

It features:

- 20 types of zombie designs. In addition to the regular human zombies, we also turn animals like bunnies, pandas, deers, pigs (and others) into part of the undead.

- 12 unique weapons which includes the classic chainsaw, shotgun, homing missile launcher, and cybernetic armaments like chain-lightning gun, sonic blaster and more.

- Stylish animation with tons of blood and gore which fans of the zombie genre would love.

Check out the official trailer, hope you all will like it!

The game has already been submitted to Apple for review, so it should hit the App Store in mid-May or so.
It will cost $0.99 initially during its introduction period.

Meridian
www.meridiande.com

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/MeridianDE

Like Meridian's Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/MeridianDE

Last edited by Meridian; 05-17-2012 at 06:03 AM.
05-11-2012, 01:53 PM
H, guys. I loved the two previous games. The gritty realistic style was extremely appealing. The new game's graphic design looks too cartoonish. It looks like a game for kids. The movement does not look as fluid either. I am a bit disappointed, sorry.

Icon is a window to game's soul...

05-11-2012, 03:18 PM
I really enjoyed the first two. Hopefully this is just as good .
05-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Interesting, although I was kinda hoping for a Alive4ever MAX or something. You know, with a big campaign, lots of weapons, lots of monster types, RPG-style upgrades and/or skills...

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
05-12-2012, 07:48 AM
I'm dissappointed too in this new artstyle/graphics an improved "normal" alive4ever with better gameplay retina graphics and more gore/weapons could have been better ,but oh well guess I'll stick with the old games and age of zombies for this artstyle!
05-13-2012, 08:10 PM
This game looks nice. I personally like this art style. Looks fun! Looking forward to the release
05-13-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm dissappointed in the art style that was chosen. I would have preferred a 3rd game in the series.
05-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Also disapointed by the graphics...
05-14-2012, 08:57 PM
I haven't played the other Alive 4 ever games before, but I think this looks like it's gonna be a fun game. Why is everyone seems to be disappointed about the graphics? It doesn't look that bad.
05-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageGamer View Post
I haven't played the other Alive 4 ever games before, but I think this looks like it's gonna be a fun game. Why is everyone seems to be disappointed about the graphics? It doesn't look that bad.
Because instead of focusing on a 3rd game in the series, they decided to make a "kiddy" version. We were hoping for a hardcore game.

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid