★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MetaGames
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 140.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Long long time ago Somewhere

In the East and West, South and North,
When the kings, who burned with greed and ambition, had been overthrown,
A band of cruel tyrants armed with swords,declared their sultanates,
The ignoble beys and kings were crowned,
Only to carry tyranny and torture village by village, city by city, with their new Gods,
And as darkness took hold of the land,
Hope rose on the shoulders of a single hero
It was Bhalamir

Experience his adventures and epic destiny with "Bhalamir: Prologue"

FEATURES

- Explore unique 3D rendered levels and fantasy historical environment.
- Use different skills and combo attacks (sword, slap etc.) to neutralize your enemies.
- Fight with various weapons and armors.
- Challenge different type of enemies with unique difficulty levels.
- Enjoy mini puzzles through the game.
- By many cinematic scenes and original soundtracks, feel the story.

Dedicated to action, adventure and historical games fans.

goiMot's comments:

05-11-2012, 01:41 PM
I've spent only a few minutes playing, but already this is coming across as the real deal. I'll post more later.
05-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Game Impressions

05-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Alright: the good news is that this is a very well made hack and slash action/adventure game. The story is simple yet well executed, the lead character is engaging (at least what we see of him in the nicely illustrated comic-book intro) the animation is generally good, the environments well rendered, framerate and controls are excellent.

The bad news is that this is quite literally a prologue: the whole thing can be completed in 20-30 minutes, with only three types of enemies and little variety to the combat. The fact that it's free takes some of the sting from the lack of content.

There are a couple of non-consumable IAPs, each for .99 -- I ended up buying both to throw some money at the obviously well intentioned devs.

Seems like this is the work of a Turkish team, which is great -- we need more game developers from outside the North America/Europe/East Asia triangle.