Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-11-2012, 10:32 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default PMH(Pocket Monster Hunter) for ipadヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Pocket Mainland, a piece of land which is inhabited by many magical monsters.They have various forms and superior abilities. The biggest dream of hunters is to find all the monsters and tame them. Having just graduated from Hunter Colleage, to fulfill your dream of becoming the strongest hunter,you come to the holy land for hunting,Meowmeow Village, with the cat servant and also full of hope.

iTunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pmh-hd/id521926250?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by lv1cc; 05-14-2012 at 04:26 AM..
Old 05-15-2012, 08:10 PM

Mfs1y4
Old 05-15-2012, 09:11 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by XEnoHushx View Post
Mfs1y4
Is this a friend code or spam, XEnoHushx?
Old 05-17-2012, 12:35 PM

Are you kidding me? Please tell me this is a joke. You have just literally ripped off Pokemon.

Let's start with the game's name. Pocket Monster Hunter. In Japan, the name for Pokemon started out as Pocket Monsters. I see a similarity here. Of course the games weren't about hunting for the magical creatures, it was about catching them and training them, thus the people who populated the game were Pocket Monster Trainers, and their goals sound eerily similar to the Pocket Monster Hunters, to fulfill their dream of becoming the greatest Pokemon Master.

Wow. Just wow. Did you even try to be creative? I see an almost exact match of Venusaur, Charizard, Charmander, Wartortle, and Squirtle in that image. I've seen some more entries including Swinub, Piloswine, and Mamoswine, where the names are exactly the same and the sprites are as close to the same as possible. And how do you think you can pass off Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite like that?

This is a horrible excuse for a game, and if it gets sold on the iPad, iPhone, whatever I hope it gets smacked down by Nintendo and the makers get sued for everything Pokemon is worth, which is a LOT of moneyl