★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Agreed with the above post. Think Frogger, but with a little more depth, much more level variety, as well as a huge amount of levels. Beat the original on the iPhone before Game center Integration, so I decided to download the Ipad HD version with Game Center and play it. The controls are very smooth and I didn't experience any crashes. It's a steal for free.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
05-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DotComCTO View Post
Free?! If Banzai Rabbit doesn't crack the top 10 in the list of free games I'll eat my hat! --DotComCTO
hehe how would you like your hat cooked sir? Appreciate the vote o confidence DotCom but Free is every bit as competitive as Paid nowadays and lil ol' Banzai had his moment. Funny to think 2 years on it's a nostalgic title from the good ol' days.

As the first 3D Platformer on iOS it is worth a look for those who missed first time around, then after you've played through, everyone oughta check-out the Gesundheit! HD retina update, THEN get comfortable (or hold on to that hat) because what's coming next we can confidently say is unlike ANY of the 500,000+ apps to date.
Be afraid

Last edited by Revolutionary Concepts; 05-12-2012 at 02:28 AM.