Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-12-2012, 10:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

lol cool thread idea

I'd definitely be in 1 of these 3 worlds:

Dungeon Hunter 2, I'd be my level 100 Illusionist who would destroy all evil beings with my rain of fire, chain lightning and huge staff damage.

Dragonvale, I'd be a wizard who tames and breeds all the dragons and people would travel from distant floating islands to meet me!

Galaxy on Fire 2, I'd be a pirate raider killing all innocent and guilty people who opposed me in the fastest ship in the universe
Old 05-12-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Although it's not my favorite game to play, I'd have to say "dragonvale"
I've always been obsessed with wizards and dragons and you know...fairytale medieval land... Long as the dragons are friendly.

I went to the museum the other day and was looking at the dinosaur skeletons thinking about how horrid it wouod have been for the cavemen who were alive in the dinosaur years..imagine being chased by a huge ass Dino..it would literally be like living in a nightmare.. It's so trippy to think about..I always just kinda think dinosaurs were a myth..until I have to remind myself that they were actually real..but the thought of loving in a world with dinosaurs is just so surreal.hmm maybe I was a dinosaur in a past life.
Not to be one of those annoying people, but all the dinosaurs were long gone (60 million+ years gone) before any humans came around.

Anyway I would either have magic powers or be great with a sword/bow and be fighting creatures and baddies alongside thousands of others. But I would probably get killed by some little goblin and wouldn't get to respawn

Last edited by kujen; 05-12-2012 at 11:00 AM..