App description: Description
It is fast-paced jumping game and rise as high as you can while avoiding obstacles on the wall or in the air, swinging a frying pan. With a simple slide you can switch from one wall to other, catching the items which help your character power up. Be careful! Lots of enemies suddenly appear towards you, they will knock you off into the dark.

Features
Simple to play
Unity 3D engine
Cute maid character
A variety of monsters
Powerful boss mode
Provide image collection
High-competition through Game Center

Recommended above 3GS, iPad 2

Sanuku's comments:

05-12-2012, 05:07 PM
I like NinJump, so I downloaded this game. Unfortunately it always crashes right after the white Walnut screen. Even restarting my device didn't help.

05-12-2012, 07:52 PM
I downloaded but havent tested yet. Looks good on screenshots...

...But i dont get why she should be a maid.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Nothing new. COPY of Ninjump!!!
Exactly the same contents. what a joke!! only characters differ.
Not even worth free!
05-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassasin View Post
Nothing new. COPY of Ninjump!!!
Exactly the same contents. what a joke!! only characters differ.
Not even worth free!
Unless you prefer maids over ninjas.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
I like NinJump, so I downloaded this game.
Funny, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it. It's essentially a "cuter" version of NinJump, which I like.

It plays fine on my phone, but I can't seem to get anywhere with it. I apparently used up my "brooms" or whatever in the first 30 seconds of playing (), and I can't seem to progress, which likely means a deletion at this point.

Too bad, it's really a cute little game, and seems to be a potentially good casual climber...

DBC
05-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Unless you prefer maids over ninjas.
Exactly!!! =)

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80