Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-11-2012, 04:45 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
I can accept the crash at Stat screen (it is not my fav feature anyway), but i am rather astonished to see my fighters desperately trying to ping a cruiser even though I do not give order to the group to take on anything larger than a fighter...
IM guessing that if there are no fighters left they will start attacking the next largest target. Now if there are a bunch of fighters left I would agree that is bug that needs fixing.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:47 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
IM guessing that if there are no fighters left they will start attacking the next largest target.
Yup they'll attack whatever is in range if it is the only available target.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:00 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm also curious, did you set the priority slider on the attack cruiser order to minimum, or did you delete the attack cruiser order altogether? Because when I really don't want a ship to attack the wrong target, I delete the order completely.

It's always embarrassing when my ponderous missile cruiser decides to go chase after some fighters. At least your fighters were actually capable of damaging those cruisers.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:04 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by famousringo View Post
I'm also curious, did you set the priority slider on the attack cruiser order to minimum, or did you delete the attack cruiser order altogether? Because when I really don't want a ship to attack the wrong target, I delete the order completely.

It's always embarrassing when my ponderous missile cruiser decides to go chase after some fighters. At least your fighters were actually capable of damaging those cruisers.
I delete the attack fighters order from my cruisers all the time and they still attack fighters if they are the only targets in range of a weapon. They just won't chase them down (at least I've never seen it). They'll move toward the targets I want them to attack and then fire at them when in range.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:23 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Default No sound

I currently purchased this game on my iPad3, I have version 1.56.2, no sound at all. Any body else has this problem? and if so does any one have a solution.

P.s sound is on full under options

Thanks for any input

Cheers
Old 05-12-2012, 11:35 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by karol2508 View Post
I currently purchased this game on my iPad3, I have version 1.56.2, no sound at all. Any body else has this problem? and if so does any one have a solution.

Thanks for any input

Cheers
Is your iPad muted? If not I'd try a reboot, then delete and reinstall if that doesn't work
Old 05-12-2012, 11:48 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by karol2508 View Post

Thanks for any input

Cheers
I don't have this problem, but I have observed it with other apps. To fix it, try switching to a song in the Music app then restart your GSB game. It seems that some apps don't release the background playing unless you force it. Restarting the iPad should produce the same effect.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:00 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Is your iPad muted? If not I'd try a reboot, then delete and reinstall if that doesn't work
Lol no it's not muted, tried it still nothing. Very frustrating, thanks though
Old 05-12-2012, 08:03 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JindoFox View Post
I don't have this problem, but I have observed it with other apps. To fix it, try switching to a song in the Music app then restart your GSB game. It seems that some apps don't release the background playing unless you force it. Restarting the iPad should produce the same effect.
Hmmmm any other ideas why it's not working, my other apps have no issue with sound, I tired what you have suggested with no success.

Appreciate the help
Old 05-12-2012, 11:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Shame, but understandable why it's iPad only. I'd love this on my iPod though. I liked it on Steam.
It's a pretty cool game.