★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
you try resetting you ipod? IB2 crashes for me if I don't have enough memory.
Yes (iPad) and I have plenty of memory, no other apps running,etc.
05-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but at the colloseeum area where you jump down and fight a large almost dog looking monster. Well, the game is stuck there for me. It keeps doing the battle over and over... Had a similar issue with the last version but was the first mob and went invisible (which I know others had). Anyone have this issue?

This is pretty sad... Supposed to be a premium title but keep running into game breaking glitches.

iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation
Hero academy, ascension, carcassaone, kingdom rush

05-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimah View Post
Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but at the colloseeum area where you jump down and fight a large almost dog looking monster. Well, the game is stuck there for me. It keeps doing the battle over and over... Had a similar issue with the last version but was the first mob and went invisible (which I know others had). Anyone have this issue?

This is pretty sad... Supposed to be a premium title but keep running into game breaking glitches.
This happened to me a little while back (when I could still play)...I just restarted the current bloodline and when I got back to the same area it worked fine. Hopefully this works for you.
05-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Hadn't tried clash mob mode until today. Works really well, very cool!
05-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Not sure if this happened to anyone, but my NG+ slot all of a sudden disappeared. Last game, I was fighting the warrior by the Tree by the pond in the opening Japan-like scene. I quit during the middle cos I had to leave. I was playing my NG^3. I had not played my original game for probably 2 weeks now. A few hours later, when I opened the game, it loaded my original game. Checked my character slots and my NG+ slot was erased. The original game is still intact with the level, equipment, and area where I recall I left it off. But what happened to my NG+?? What the hell?!

Last edited by thebleeptruth; 05-14-2012 at 06:27 AM.
05-21-2012, 10:53 AM
New 'Infinity Blade 2' Expansion Adds New Area, New Monsters, And More Loot
05-21-2012, 11:28 AM
On original game, can you get higher than level 85?
I've mastered everything so I'm guessing, at the moment that's the upper limit.

On game plus I'm level 180 something, can that be achieved on the original character slot?
05-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebleeptruth View Post
Not sure if this happened to anyone, but my NG+ slot all of a sudden disappeared. Last game, I was fighting the warrior by the Tree by the pond in the opening Japan-like scene. I quit during the middle cos I had to leave. I was playing my NG^3. I had not played my original game for probably 2 weeks now. A few hours later, when I opened the game, it loaded my original game. Checked my character slots and my NG+ slot was erased. The original game is still intact with the level, equipment, and area where I recall I left it off. But what happened to my NG+?? What the hell?!
The same happened to me... and I didn't find a solution. I got so pissed that I stopped playing it.
05-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimah View Post

Same here. I just restarted the current bloodline and problem solved.
05-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
New 'Infinity Blade 2' Expansion Adds New Area, New Monsters, And More Loot
yeah... read this earlier. One question i cant shake is about how the expansion is free. Is it a free separate app or is it an update that includes the expansion?

That Griffon looks awesome.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword