Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-12-2012, 12:44 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I got offer 5 bucks to throw a game and i said yes. I wonder if it comes back to hunt me.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:17 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

...did you lose it on purpose?
Old 05-16-2012, 11:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

When I got my "big move" to Feyenoord and then PSV Eindhoven from Wycombe, I thought this would be a great move to get me closer to my Man Utd dream (albeit only on my iphone!!!!). However I've had 4 seasons in the Netherlands now, winning the league once, reaching the champions league final, and regularly playing for England reaching the Euro Champs final.

At the end of the season now though, no teams at all from England, Germany, Spain or Italy are interested in me at all. Am I just going unnoticed? Anybody know if there are problems "getting out" of certain countries and into others?
Old 05-17-2012, 04:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Hi Greystone,

What's your Star Level? I believe that your Star Level will influence the interest from teams in other countries. Keep increasing it, and I'm sure you'll get there. The English, Spanish and Italian leagues are the most difficult ones in the game, so I expect you'd have to be of a certain Star Level before transferring there
Old 05-17-2012, 10:46 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm not a big soccer fan but am really enjoying this...super fun.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:06 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjft View Post
Hi Greystone,

What's your Star Level? I believe that your Star Level will influence the interest from teams in other countries. Keep increasing it, and I'm sure you'll get there. The English, Spanish and Italian leagues are the most difficult ones in the game, so I expect you'd have to be of a certain Star Level before transferring there
Am at * level 16 right now, I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but is getting me selected for my country.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:05 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Default Great Game

I bought the career mode after trusting what you guys said and I haven't stopped playing since I bought it yesterday. I highly recommend this game, it's just too addicting.

A question for anybody who made it to a big league (Italy, England, Spain etc.) how many seasons did it take you to get there?
Old 05-23-2012, 02:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Hey people, just tried the free version last night and liked it quite a bit. But I do hate games that shove IAP down your throat and is actually compulsory to make any progress. Is this the case here? Would it be a grind-fest otherwise?
Old 05-23-2012, 03:21 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
Hey people, just tried the free version last night and liked it quite a bit. But I do hate games that shove IAP down your throat and is actually compulsory to make any progress. Is this the case here? Would it be a grind-fest otherwise?
NO, the IAP isnt neccessary and doesn't make it a grind fest. The IAP only gives you different grass patterns for the pitch and depending on the time of year a game is played you may get rain and snow. Its purely cosmetic.

You DO want to buy the career mode though. Thats the main attraction for me.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by trundley View Post
NO, the IAP isnt neccessary and doesn't make it a grind fest. The IAP only gives you different grass patterns for the pitch and depending on the time of year a game is played you may get rain and snow. Its purely cosmetic.

You DO want to buy the career mode though. Thats the main attraction for me.
I was worried because I saw that for the iOS version you could actually buy "bux" to be used on energy drinks, etc. It wasn't just for a cosmetic feature.