Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 05-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Nemer Nemer is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Far far away
Posts: 284
Default

I got offer 5 bucks to throw a game and i said yes. I wonder if it comes back to hunt me.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 05-13-2012, 04:17 AM
pjft pjft is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 671
Default

...did you lose it on purpose?
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 05-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Greystone28 Greystone28 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 5
Default

When I got my "big move" to Feyenoord and then PSV Eindhoven from Wycombe, I thought this would be a great move to get me closer to my Man Utd dream (albeit only on my iphone!!!!). However I've had 4 seasons in the Netherlands now, winning the league once, reaching the champions league final, and regularly playing for England reaching the Euro Champs final.

At the end of the season now though, no teams at all from England, Germany, Spain or Italy are interested in me at all. Am I just going unnoticed? Anybody know if there are problems "getting out" of certain countries and into others?
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 05-17-2012, 04:19 AM
pjft pjft is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 671
Default

Hi Greystone,

What's your Star Level? I believe that your Star Level will influence the interest from teams in other countries. Keep increasing it, and I'm sure you'll get there. The English, Spanish and Italian leagues are the most difficult ones in the game, so I expect you'd have to be of a certain Star Level before transferring there
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 05-17-2012, 10:46 AM
aceyprime aceyprime is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 279
Default

I'm not a big soccer fan but am really enjoying this...super fun.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 05-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Greystone28 Greystone28 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjft View Post
Hi Greystone,

What's your Star Level? I believe that your Star Level will influence the interest from teams in other countries. Keep increasing it, and I'm sure you'll get there. The English, Spanish and Italian leagues are the most difficult ones in the game, so I expect you'd have to be of a certain Star Level before transferring there
Am at * level 16 right now, I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but is getting me selected for my country.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 05-22-2012, 11:05 AM
IceMonkey IceMonkey is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 20
Default Great Game

I bought the career mode after trusting what you guys said and I haven't stopped playing since I bought it yesterday. I highly recommend this game, it's just too addicting.

A question for anybody who made it to a big league (Italy, England, Spain etc.) how many seasons did it take you to get there?
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 05-23-2012, 02:29 AM
GiHubb GiHubb is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 467
Default

Hey people, just tried the free version last night and liked it quite a bit. But I do hate games that shove IAP down your throat and is actually compulsory to make any progress. Is this the case here? Would it be a grind-fest otherwise?
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 05-23-2012, 03:21 AM
trundley trundley is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
Hey people, just tried the free version last night and liked it quite a bit. But I do hate games that shove IAP down your throat and is actually compulsory to make any progress. Is this the case here? Would it be a grind-fest otherwise?
NO, the IAP isnt neccessary and doesn't make it a grind fest. The IAP only gives you different grass patterns for the pitch and depending on the time of year a game is played you may get rain and snow. Its purely cosmetic.

You DO want to buy the career mode though. Thats the main attraction for me.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 05-23-2012, 11:23 AM
GiHubb GiHubb is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trundley View Post
NO, the IAP isnt neccessary and doesn't make it a grind fest. The IAP only gives you different grass patterns for the pitch and depending on the time of year a game is played you may get rain and snow. Its purely cosmetic.

You DO want to buy the career mode though. Thats the main attraction for me.
I was worried because I saw that for the iOS version you could actually buy "bux" to be used on energy drinks, etc. It wasn't just for a cosmetic feature.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent