Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-14-2012, 05:31 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yeah, thank you for that! Re-downloaded and enjoying again...

=oP
Hahaha! I hope you didnt lose a lot of progress upon deletion. Im not sure if there is cloud saving on this one.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:20 PM

Firstly gotta say I love the look of this game, the animations are stunning. The music is also great, and a perfect match for the art style. I can see myself sinking an awful lot of time playing this.

A few improvements I would like to see;

Current missions/objectives to be displayed on the pause menu.

An exit to main menu button in pause menu, as you have to let yourself die to go back, once in game.

Not sure if this one is just me? But some Achievements seem to be bugged. Such as the get to the 3rd building one. There are a few others but I forget them at the moment. Some achievements don't appear to be unlockable until you're given the mission/objective that relates to them. But ones haven't unlocked for me even though I have the item that they relate to. Hope that makes sense
Old 05-17-2012, 12:57 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Cool. Have to look at this again. Like the game, but generally wasn't doing that great at it so think the "on tap" option could definately help.

EDIT: Still not great at the game (those swipes between walls/enemies usually get me off my timing), but the "on tap" is SOOOOO much better and makes for a much more responsive/enjoyable experience.
Glad to hear. We did it as an option as we've also gotten feedback that quite a few people were used to the on-release method, and didn't want to suddenly foist that change on them.

We are also working on a 1.1 update that we'll be submitting soon. We are improving the hitbox so it's easier to nail perfect punches, and making the swipe detection more forgiving as we've gotten some feedback that it's unresponsive. It's also filled with a ton more goodies and boosts to fill up the store, so hopefully you guys will love it!! Keep the feedback coming guys!!

Thanks
Old 05-17-2012, 12:59 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamZer0 View Post
Firstly gotta say I love the look of this game, the animations are stunning. The music is also great, and a perfect match for the art style. I can see myself sinking an awful lot of time playing this.

A few improvements I would like to see;

Current missions/objectives to be displayed on the pause menu.

An exit to main menu button in pause menu, as you have to let yourself die to go back, once in game.

Not sure if this one is just me? But some Achievements seem to be bugged. Such as the get to the 3rd building one. There are a few others but I forget them at the moment. Some achievements don't appear to be unlockable until you're given the mission/objective that relates to them. But ones haven't unlocked for me even though I have the item that they relate to. Hope that makes sense
Great idea on the pause menu thing. It won't make it into 1.1, but definitely something we'll add to 1.2. That and more stats off the scores menu. Those won't be in 1.1 but definitely something we will be adding as soon as we can. Likewise with Quitting game from Pause menu...definitely good idea but will be a 1.2 item.

Achievements behave like Tiny Wings/Jetpack in that you can't unlock an achievement unless the objective has already been given to you.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I always thought it'd be great to change hair styles, costumes, and other stuff... Ones that dont affect gameplay. THey give more reason to play when you need to unlock or save up points to be able to buy them.

And the gloves... Different looks could be awesome.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:39 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Massive Update Coming!!

What's up mah TouchArcadeForumPeoples!!! We've got a new update dropping tonight. We've jammed a stash house worth of features into this new release! Among the goodies are:

- Brand new flyby items to unlock: enable these powerups and they will appear as pop-ups in game. Upgrade to increase their power.

o Coin Converter: Changes all your pop-ups to money bags for a set time
o Bonus Collector: Automatically "swipes" all pop-up items for a set time
o Boost Forward: Boosts you forward through walls for a set distance
o Coins Multiplier: Turns your coins into double or triple value after a certain distance

- New extra lives: The baby monsters have defected! Now you can get a baby Yeti or Alien as an extra life and have up to six lives!

- New player-activated powerups: Use them at the start of each building to give yourself an advantage.

o Headstart: you can get a head start past building 1, or all the way to the first slug monster

o Resurrection: When activated, this will bring you back to life if you die in that building

- Double Turbo and Turbo Heaven: If you can stay in turbo mode long enough, you get to Double Turbo for a sweet 3x multiplier. Stay even longer and Turbo Heaven gives you a whopping 5x multiplier!

- New buildings: brand new buildings for you to jump between!

- Rebalanced pop-up spawning to create more variety

- Tweaked punching and swiping sensitivity

Best of all, we're going FREEEEEEEE!!! BUT, there's nothing we hate more than when we've paid for a game that just goes free a short while later. So for those of you who have already bought the paid version, you will automatically get a grab bag full of boosts and other freebies, which end up being ~20k coins/$5 worth of goodies as a thank you for being an early adopter. Help spread the good word!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 06:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

It still says $.99 for me ?!?
Old 05-30-2012, 06:22 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveJoe View Post

Best of all, we're going FREEEEEEEE!!! BUT, there's nothing we hate more than when we've paid for a game that just goes free a short while later. So for those of you who have already bought the paid version, you will automatically get a grab bag full of boosts and other freebies, which end up being ~20k coins/$5 worth of goodies as a thank you for being an early adopter. Help spread the good word!!!
How do we (early buyers) claim the freebies?
Old 05-30-2012, 06:44 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
How do we (early buyers) claim the freebies?
Once the update hits tonight, when you update, it will see that you'd previously installed, and give it to you.

And the price drop kicks in with the update which comes tonight...hang tight!!
Old 05-31-2012, 10:18 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

"Baby Yeti has deflected!"

Deflected?! Do you really mean deflected: to change direction after hitting something?

Or do you mean defected: a person who gives up allegiance to one state or political entity in exchange for allegiance to another.