★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-26-2012, 07:53 AM
Hi Guys,
As you see, the retina iPad update went live.
Still, we didn't check if the few described achievements worked fine (the ones from page 20 of this thread). Sorry for that, we're on a busy time now, but it is on a to-do list.
thx
05-10-2012, 06:29 AM
Hi Guys,

i've been playing on my iphone 4, since ages, and have now got the ipad 3.

I've enabled use icloud on both sides - in app, and also in the phone/ipad general settings to use the icloud for documents.

However, the save never shows up on the cloud/ipad3.

How can I get it to trigger an upload to the icloud, so I can play on the ipad?

Thanks

05-12-2012, 01:06 PM
dear devs,

I've uninstalled, deleting the old data - rebooted, and reinstalled etc,

played through the first 3 levels, and still nothing has been uploaded to icloud. it's on in the game options and in ios settings.

swordigo has uploaded a save, so it does work.

any ideas on how to fix?

thanks
05-15-2012, 04:55 AM
Hi,
Yes, we have some feedback that the iCloud not always work fine in Anomaly on the new iPad so we're gonna check it tonight and see what can be wrong.

Regarding the achievements issue (it's been noted that some do not unlock correctly) - so far we can't track down the issue as those work ok on our copies of the game so my only answer for now is... I have no idea why they don't work fine
thx
05-15-2012, 05:10 AM
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bitstudios View Post
Regarding the achievements issue (it's been noted that some do not unlock correctly) - so far we can't track down the issue as those work ok on our copies of the game so my only answer for now is... I have no idea why they don't work fine
thx
Perhaps you could add a button on the game's options to resynchronize local achievements with Gamecenter (as you said that it works on your copy, so I assume that counters are correctly set in the game) ? Some game use that trick to solve achievements synchronization issues.
05-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bitstudios View Post
Hi,
Yes, we have some feedback that the iCloud not always work fine in Anomaly on the new iPad so we're gonna check it tonight and see what can be wrong.
that's great, thanks!
05-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Have to agreed that mission 8 is bullshit hard ... I was enjoying the game up to this point. Now I'll probably give up and won't be recommending it to anyone else.
05-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikosis View Post
Have to agreed that mission 8 is bullshit hard ... I was enjoying the game up to this point. Now I'll probably give up and won't be recommending it to anyone else.
Sour grapes? The game is Grade A stuff. Practice makes perfect.
05-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Level 8 is a b$&ch! Any tips on tackling it?

You won't find me on the leaderboards.
05-26-2012, 05:02 AM
any news on this?

its really taking away my fun ... i just dont bother playing.. but I want to !

thanks