App description: For the hundreds of millions of fans around the world with trillions of fruit sliced - thank you for your amazing continued support! You have made Fruit Ninja one of the most popular games of all-time!

This is the worldwide smash hit game Fruit Ninja built specifically for iPad, featuring glorious HD graphics and incredible unique content not to be found on any other platform!

"On the iPads big screen, this game will give you more of a jolt than Angry Birds." -- NY Times

"The game supports slashing with up to eight fingers at a time. Thats a lot of potential for fruit carnage, and it works great." -- Macworld

"Fruit Ninja has become nothing less than a phenomenon, and this HD version does it justice." -- Slide to Play

"Fruit Ninja HD is a MUST HAVE game on the iPad!" -- Pocket Insider

Fruit Ninja is a juicy action game with squishy, splatty and satisfying fruit carnage! Become the ultimate bringer of sweet, tasty destruction with every slash.

Swipe up to EIGHT fingers across the screen to deliciously slash fruit like a true ninja warrior, taking in all of the crisp detailed effects which have been radically improved from the iPhone version. With three game modes in single player and worldwide leaderboards using Game Center, the addictive gameplay will keep you coming back for even higher scores.

MULTIPLAYER has now arrived in Fruit Ninja HD! Two players can play head-to-head in unique gameplay modes Classic Attack and Zen Duel. It's always fast, frantic and hilarious action with two players battling to achieve sweet, sweet victory!

If that wasnt enough, weve now added an all-new CHALLENGE SYSTEM with stacks of unique missions and juicy prizes! These exhilarating encounters will test all aspects of your fruit slicing skillset so be prepared for another wave of non-stop excitement!

Finally, Fruit Ninja HD will enjoy the same level of continuous support with loads of free content updates just like the iPhone version. New gameplay modes, new items to unlock in the Dojo and even more secret surprises will be added in the future!

Experience everything that Fruit Ninja players have been raving about in its finest form. Fruit Ninja HD is the juiciest, most intuitive action game on iPad!

To view Halfbrick's Privacy policy please go to: www.halfbrick.com/pp

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS

This game may contain:

- The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can disable in-app purchases in the settings menu of your device.
- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.

Privacy Policy: http://www.halfbrick.com/pp
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos

LIKE FRUIT NINJA ON FACEBOOK!
http://www.facebook.com/fruitninja

FOLLOW HALFBRICK ON TWITTER!
http://www.twitter.com/halfbrick

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Quote:
What's New In Version 1.1
THE NEW ARCADE MODE IS HERE! FRUIT NINJA'S BIGGEST UPDATE EVER IS YOURS TO PLAY!

It has been a long time in the making, but today the ever elusive secret banana mode is here to play! Introducing Arcade Mode, the most intense and exciting Fruit Ninja experience ever!

ARCADE MODE - Now you are playing with power! In Arcade Mode, you have 60 second to reach the highest score possible. However, we've added a few secrets to help you along the way! Look out for the special bananas, which have amazing effects such as Double Points, Frenzy and even Freeze! Combine the banana powers for some truly devastating fruit carnage, and don't forget to rack up those combos for even higher scores!

At the end of every Arcade Mode game, you will also receive bonus points for your slicing prowess. Take every opportunity to hit some truly astronomical scores and astonish your friends!

WEEKLY LEADERBOARDS - Best of all, you now have the chance to see how you stack up against your friends! At the end of Arcade Mode games, you will be able to view the Weekly high scores of your online friends!

NEW ICE BLADE - The Dojo receives another addition in the form of the Ice Blade! You'll be one cool customer while using this bad boy to slice!

After such amazing anticipation, everyone at Halfbrick couldn't be happier to be bringing Arcade Mode to Fruit Ninja players around the world! We thank you for all your support over the past months and we look forward to bringing you even more in future. Please continue to enjoy Arcade Mode and everything Fruit Ninja has to offer!

Stay juicy!

The Halfbrick Team
12-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Is it this game on sale right now ? i remember i saw it somewhere else stated on sales 0.99 but not in itunes? is it over?
12-04-2010, 11:54 AM
It was for a few days (got me to buy it!), but has since gone back up. Now, after playing it, I realized I should of just bought it at 5$ when it came out. The game has completely consumed me and my family.

12-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Its on sale right now for $0.99!
05-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Muscat
Hi guys!

Just a heads up, we are running another sale, with FN HD being just $0.99! This coincides with our new update, which fixed a problem for some people who were running quite old versions of iOS on their iPads.

Enjoy!
05-19-2011, 08:45 PM
great game

My Gf like it
06-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Really digging the new Pomegranite fruit!! Got me addicted all over again... Slice and dice baby!
05-21-2012, 09:42 AM
update for HD version also?

Is Fruit Ninja HD going to get this Thursday's "Starfruit" update?
05-22-2012, 02:33 AM
Spoken to half brick

Spoke to the guys via twitter and .... Yep This Thursday for HD too