Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-23-2012, 01:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Im at 5th season and joined Newcastle at SR8. None of the big teams showed any interest though
Old 05-24-2012, 06:41 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
I was worried because I saw that for the iOS version you could actually buy "bux" to be used on energy drinks, etc. It wasn't just for a cosmetic feature.
You don't need to buy bux to progress on this game, if anything the bux available to buy is a waste of money as once u progress a bit in the game the amount of money you can buy is easily earned in the space of a couple of matches, also it's more of a challenge without buying buxs as you truely start from the bottom then spending your bux wisely to make progress, buying bux is just cheating in my opinion on this game. Enjoy... You won't regret it
Old 05-24-2012, 10:30 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Yes, I'll support all that has been said. In fact, I've played this on Android, where there's no bux IAP option - it's just 2,49€ for the full game. The game is exactly the same, and it doesn't really become a grind fest. You'll have to carefully balance where to focus, but it's true, if you do things reasonably you can expect to have a fun game and enjoy it to the most.

Of course, if you're focused on maxing out your player after season 2, you'll be screaming insults because you're requiring way too many energy drinks to replenish your energy, but if you do that, you're really doing it wrong

Take your time and enjoy it. I believe I maxed out my player stats and lifestyle after 6-8 seasons, I believe.

As for the top league teams, I can't really tell. If I recall correctly, I started in Portugal D2, played there for 2 seasons, then went to D1, switched club, another season went by, then another club picked me up, played 2-3 seasons, new club in Portugal D1, 2-3 more seasons, then went on to France, maybe?

I found a screenshot of mine where I was Star Level 21, age 26 in Man U. I believe I was there for a couple of seasons only, so aim there.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:26 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

OK decided to buy the career mode and played through about 30 matches. My initial impression is that this has to be the stupidest game I might have ever played, with the silliest representation of football I ever experienced. I'm ashamed to have people catch me playing it. But here's the thing: why the heck am I enjoying myself so much?? For some odd reason, it's just such a delightful little "feel good" type game strange, very very strange.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:40 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
OK decided to buy the career mode and played through about 30 matches. My initial impression is that this has to be the stupidest game I might have ever played, with the silliest representation of football I ever experienced. I'm ashamed to have people catch me playing it. But here's the thing: why the heck am I enjoying myself so much?? For some odd reason, it's just such a delightful little "feel good" type game strange, very very strange.
Some people try to look to deep into a game and want it to be exactly like real life and unfortunately spoil it for themselves. It's not perfect this game no way but it's superb playability and although simple in graphics and gameplay it works. Hope you continue playing as national competitions etc are brilliant as is banging 79 goals in a season 😄
Old 05-25-2012, 02:36 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

I like much new ground pass ball physic in latest update. Thank's to developer.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I think I should get back to this game I really loved it and played a lot of seasons. Lots of fun!
Old 05-25-2012, 06:21 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMonkey View Post
I bought the career mode after trusting what you guys said and I haven't stopped playing since I bought it yesterday. I highly recommend this game, it's just too addicting.

A question for anybody who made it to a big league (Italy, England, Spain etc.) how many seasons did it take you to get there?
It took me 7 seasons, though I think I made a mistake. I started out in the lower divisions in England and then moved to a top side in the Netherlands where I got "stuck" for four years. I'm not sure if I encountered a bug (got my move to English Premier after I did a system reset, not sure if it was a coincidence).

I understand your career opportunities are driven by your star level - if you play in a country with less league games and cup competitions over a season then you will play less games and I imagine have less opportunities to progress.

I got my move at star level 16, and once in the league my star rating rose rapidly as my team mates got me more scoring opportunities, and also turned more of my passes into assists!
Old 05-30-2012, 12:40 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to mattll

hmmm
cant get a itunes card currently and you cant gift iAP, can you?

i think i gotta wait a few weeks til i can finally play its full version
Old 06-04-2012, 09:02 AM

Daft question of the day:

How do you best curl free kicks, still in my first season, only thing I struggle with is free kicks.