We are happy and proud to announce a new update is rolling out today.
Version 1.2.0 Universal
Among the various bug fixes, the more important was the timeout error on older devices when loading a map,
finally solved once for all.
- New challenge friends support (requires OpenFeint acceptance and some friends of course )
- OpenGL performance is now a lot better on any device, thanks to latest iOS4.2.1 SDK improvements.
- Loading time got a lot faster on any device, thanks to the new SDK.
- iOS4 qualified and fast app switching now working correctly. You can now get a call or push accidentally the Home button, without to loose anything of your game. Just be sure to keep the device flat when your restart the game from the tray
- Minus scores displays and being saved wrong bug corrected ( we apology for the 2 scores we had to delete now you can try to do it as much as you like! Oh, we found at least 3 levels where you can arrive under zero !)
- Challenges can be taken browsing the dashboard going to "Challenges" and take up the one you want to do!
- You can challenge a friend after you have beat a "target time" on a track ( a new "Challenge Friend" button will display below if you have got any friend on OF !
- You can now enjoy and try to unlock ANY level of the game, even if is in a world which is still locked, simply receiving a challenge by a friend who already unlocked that level !
Hope you can enjoy the game for Christmas, perhaps playing one of those snowy levels ;-)
- Retina Display Support for 4G devices
- Game Center Achievements
- All the worlds are now finally unlocked by default!
- New levels pack is available
- New kind of balls to have fun with are available
- Better OpenFeint integration
- Tweaks, fixes, improvements