★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-26-2012, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izaya View Post
So I'm loving the new update. Today I just got the Vile Helm, Sword, Shield, and Armor. Thing is where do I get the Holy Ring? I try tapping the statue's neck at the new area nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
That's the wrong statue. It's the statue lying in the middle of the tomb with the 6 doors containing items. (the room in the original game, not a new area)
05-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Ok I have all the vile equip, and the ring, is there anything else in this update??

05-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Behind You
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
That's the wrong statue. It's the statue lying in the middle of the tomb with the 6 doors containing items. (the room in the original game, not a new area)
Omg thank you! This ring is such a beast
05-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,865
I guess i'm going to have to reinstall this game.

Drat!
05-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: My evil lair
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by slikaroo View Post
Ok so I have a question. which maps can you use more than once? I find that the scholars map gives a different prize on each rebirth which is cool but the others don't work.
Is that the one with the back of the giant stone on it? If so where is it (I thought it was near one of the bosses but I can't get the item) and how do you get it?
05-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilNoob View Post
Is that the one with the back of the giant stone on it? If so where is it (I thought it was near one of the bosses but I can't get the item) and how do you get it?
I don't know which map you're referring to. the scholars map is for the item in the library.
05-27-2012, 01:52 AM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghanw View Post
Also what else is there that is new in the update after you get the vile armor and the ring?
Nothing. Congratulations, you beat the update.
05-27-2012, 05:16 AM
I just killed the God King and I found myself automatically getting into a new rebirth cycle (^3, to put it in a way). The problem is that I didn't want to go into this third cycle, I just wanted a normal rebirth. Is this a bug with the latest update? Has anybody experienced the same?
05-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
I just killed the God King and I found myself automatically getting into a new rebirth cycle (^3, to put it in a way). The problem is that I didn't want to go into this third cycle, I just wanted a normal rebirth. Is this a bug with the latest update? Has anybody experienced the same?
Yes same thing here. I actually am letting Thane kill me for now since I am afraid it will happen again. Anyone have an answer?

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
05-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 128