Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-28-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
You never play anymore dude. Join us in Chatzy sometime.
busy moving, so tired lately man.

Last edited by berserk_2nd; 05-28-2012 at 03:24 PM..
Old 05-28-2012, 03:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

PLEASE READ if you play in Japanese server.

Fact1. Recently some of you guys have been quitted on VS screen.

Fact2. They complain about the lag but you had a good/perfect connection, and some of you responded to this as if it was an excuse of loosing, which actually is very likely, not.

Guys, I know how terrible US server is now, the domination of the BN by the quitters, hackers, and cheaters.
Aggressive caption on the winning replays some of them upload.
Disrespectful and childish attitude you see on BN.
Unbearable amount of RQers in both ranked & friendlies.
Lag.

And there are almost none of those things on Japanese server. They don't even play that "lame," whilst they could choose to.
I am absolutely sure you enjoy it even though you can't really read what they're writing. Yeah, JP server is a wonderland, it is completely different, and much more comfortable.
Lag issue is also absolutely less than you get on US server.

BUT, that's the problem we have got.

Because they've usually got enormously good connection on both sides, they obviously are used to play in a perfect connection. Even if it's just a "good" connection for us, they find it very frustrating. You must keep this in your mind.

Furthermore, sadly, including myself there are some of you who cause that bloody input lag to your poor opponents. Nash and Cyrus seem to have a good connection and have got no problem with the lag, but the rest of you have some kind of lag, which more than several JP players have already reported (to me).

PLEASE DO LET THEM QUIT ON VS SCREEN.

If they know that they will get a worse lag than a player who's got a better connection (somehow), why should they bother? You rarely get the opposite (you do occasionally) but it is horrible. We aren't really supposed to play the app anyway, we don't want invade their environment too much. So let them go when they decide to.

They're mostly modest. They don't lie about lag they don't get.
How can I tell? I get to talk to lots of players and they're all NOT that kind of people if you know what I mean.

Some RQ's, but they're very few.
RQers will be mentioned and recorded on Japanese form like TA, but much bigger one. Same to bad manner players who send offensive messages etc.

And I am afraid some of you have already been mentioned by them because, your responds to the complaining about the input lag were not the best you could've done.

Also, this is something I'd like to say personally, but don't put any aggressive or disrespectful captions on replays (unless they are baddies I guess) they are tough to watch because almost none of Japanese players do that.

Please be polite, otherwise all of us will be looked "unfriendly foreigner players" as a GROUP, which we aren't, and you know what happens next. (I know, it's one of the things Japanese usually do, subconsciously they're not so good at looking at an individual as an individual. Some of them need to label new things as a group..)

If there is any problem/arguments among you and your opponents, do catch me. You could PM me here or catch me on BN, I'll sort you out.

Thanks for your time, I am extremely sorry to tell you those tough matters but please don't get disheartened. I sometimes get a really good connection (on both sides), without any input lag. Good games to you & Peace.

Last edited by FINIX00; 05-28-2012 at 04:21 PM..
Old 05-28-2012, 04:42 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DROQQA View Post
Dude has the best Sakura links around, but he makes the dumbest decisions too. In that second match, he starts his punish of vipers blocked upper with cr k, cr p, st p which destroys your damage output. Cr hp is the punish starter. He also has 2 bars and ultra yet elects to do finish the combo with uppercut fadc ... Uppercut. He would have done more damage with a raw ultra. I think he would have killed viper had he done cr hp, tatsu, st p, ex tatsu, ultra.

He's not keen on winning when playing friendly, even on ranked sometimes coolest is the best, that's his theory (he is conscious about the less damage he's getting by doing the complicated combo)
Old 05-28-2012, 05:44 PM
iPhone 4S

I've noticed that on jap server there are alot more US people on it, with crappier connections.

(you can tell by their names and often their spammier technique)
Old 05-28-2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlequinRogue View Post
I've noticed that on jap server there are alot more US people on it, with crappier connections.

(you can tell by their names and often their spammier technique)
Dammit Harlequin. I could feel you thinking me ! . My connections are good though...they just have to deal with my scrub technique. Lol
Old 05-28-2012, 06:31 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

ivwshane! Sorry for leaving after only 5 matches, played a lot today and gotta go now. Awesome games though, some of them were really close. I almost got a win there .
Old 05-28-2012, 06:34 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaceotyn View Post
ivwshane! Sorry for leaving after only 5 matches, played a lot today and gotta go now. Awesome games though, some of them were really close. I almost got a win there .
Np.

You have really mastered that one combo, next is mastering feis head games
Old 05-28-2012, 07:09 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
Dammit Harlequin. I could feel you thinking me ! . My connections are good though...they just have to deal with my scrub technique. Lol
Actually, I've seen quite a few spammy ryu/akuma. Not many cammies that mash uppercut
Old 05-28-2012, 10:47 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

good games Jibba. Always fun for me to play with you. lets me have some more yoga lessons later
Old 05-28-2012, 11:44 PM
iPhone 4

Ggs Jibba, let's finish the set one of these next couple nights!