App description: COLOR OVERLOAD ON YOUR RETINA SCREEN! THE RAINBOW DINOS ARE HERE!

A totally new game concept
Fun for the entire family
Based on the popular flash game with 15 million fans

Travel 200 Million Years Back In Time
Youve heard about those huge and terrifying creatures, the dinosaurs but this isnt the whole story. Expand it! is a ticket to the more cheerful aspect of the past, revealing a magical world with cute primitive creatures: the Rainbow Dinos! These dinos literally blow up with excitement: touch them and they will instantly inflate. Help them reach the rainbow! Each tap expands them even more; tap again and again, and see their funny bloated faces.

Amazing Physics-Based Puzzles
To reach the rainbow, you will need to think carefully about which dino to tap and expand first. Only by using the correct strategy can you create a perfect chain reaction of rolling, falling and bursting creatures that will enable them to taste the beautiful colors of the rainbow. The whole tribe will freak out if one of them makes it to the top!

FEATURES:

- Totally New Game Concept
- Amazing Physics Simulation
- Easy to Get Into, Hard to Put Down
- Retina Display Support
- Colorful Graphics
- Detailed Animations
- 60 Levels, 4 Environments
- Original Soundtrack
- Developed for the Touch Screen

Echoseven's comments:

05-30-2012, 09:28 AM
I'll have 2 promo codes later today, to download earlier!! Posting them in this thread - or sending it via private message to supporters in this thread! WinWin!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

05-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
I'll have 2 promo codes later today, to download earlier!! Posting them in this thread - or sending it via private message to supporters in this thread! WinWin!
I would love to win one!
05-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Oh my goodness it would be great to try it before release! After all your taunting f7 it's only fair!
05-30-2012, 09:40 AM
I have watched this game for a long time! Would love to have a try!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
05-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Looks pretty cool and original (something lacking in a lot of physics puzzlers lately). Looks like you've already got more than two posts asking for a promo code, but if you still have one, I'd love one as well.
05-30-2012, 09:54 AM
This looks like something me and my young son would both have a ton of fun with.

I would LOVE a promo code PLEASE!

If you would like a review from a 40 year old and a 4 year old combined, I would be glad too.
05-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
I LOVE your games! I'll wish good luck to everyone for winning one of these, as FDG's games rock! They're the perfect combination of casual fun and delightful graphics. GREAT family fare. This one looks to be a hit right up there with my fave, Cover Orange. #WINNING!!

There's an HD version for iPad too, which is one I'll be grabbing too, for my new iPad! Should look fabulous with the retina graphics and those colors.

Last edited by dclose; 05-30-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added iPad version info
05-30-2012, 10:40 AM
I always keep an eye out for new FDG games and this one looks awesome! I'm a sucker for cutesy graphics and physics gameplay though haha Looks to have some cool new unique gameplay elements in here. Can't wait to play it. Good job devs!

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
05-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Thanks for making some noise everyone ! Sending out 7 promo codes now, everyone shall get one who replied in this thread early! ^^

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter