★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-02-2012, 04:47 AM
The different characters are amazing. This action game is very enjoyable.
06-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
I got it but im scared of losing my progress.... is there a way to get the save file? (I can just use a file searcher)
In looking through the places it usually is, but I don't see it.

GameCenter- alui777

06-02-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm using my wife's iPad until I can get a copy that won't munch my progress.
I can report that it works, uses GC to matchmake, and will play up to 3x3. I've only played 1x1 and it lasted about a half hour.
First impression: we have a dota on iPad! Same game play that you love (hate). Ingame leveling changes the dynamic a lot and makes for a different experience. Sure there's a lot to fix but pop the bubbly, lads it's working.
06-17-2012, 05:31 PM
I am so looking forward to multiplayer. Just found this game through the TA App so I'm holding out on playing til the multiplayer update.

Would hate to start characters then lose them or is that just a risk for those Beta testing?
08-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Any updates or ETA on multiplayer?
11-13-2012, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by legendary_heroes View Post

We are hard at work on the multiplayer experience. It is a very large update, meaning that we have simply not had news to share for the past few weeks.

Concerning testing phases, we are working on stability issues which demand we keep testing internal for the moment, but may soon start a very restricted Beta test, drawing from our fanbase. This would, in time, ramp up to larger-scale stress testing prior to opening Multiplayer to the public.

We appreciate your patience while we continue to develop this very challenging update.

Best Regards,
Legendary Heroes Team
Hope it's not abandoned yet.
11-13-2012, 01:54 AM
yeah.. with Gameloft's take on the genre slowly approaching, they need to hasten, or they might get overshadowed and forgotten.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
they need to hasten, or they might get overshadowed and forgotten.
In spite of the fact they never came close to getting this game stable on my (then) 4G touch, I believed in the foundation of this game and purchased plenty of gems to unlock everybody, then they came out with the "buy all forever" unlock, so I bought that even though it got me nothing (and never did), continued to pimp it to friends, and I still held out hope, particularly after I got my 5G touch and thought, yay, no more crashes every 2-3 matches...

... but, yep, I'd say this is functionally abandoned for iOS. July they put out a Kongregate web browser version (last time we saw an update). The big nail, though, is Android already HAS multiplayer through Google.play. They didn't choose Game Center, they didn't use their own servers, they went with the Android equivalent of GC for multi-player, which tells you who is actually paying their bills, and it's not the "waaaah, you have IAP, I hates you!" iOS crowd.

I'd like to see them update this for the iPhone/touch 5, but I won't be holding my breath.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )

Last edited by C.Hannum; 11-13-2012 at 08:17 AM. Reason: decided to post anyhow :)
11-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I was shocked, when they didn't have multiplayer, but had it for android. They did abandon it, even though they said otherwise. Sigh, peace out, maya.
05-21-2013, 04:05 PM