StarCraft 2

05-17-2012, 08:32 PM
#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
What are you talking about? I don't play SC2... not since around two days ago.
My copy of D3 won't be here for another 7 days..

Twitter: @back2this
05-21-2012, 05:00 AM
#62
Just got into my first Master League. Feeling pretty good, lol. Can finally see my w/l ratio xP.

Twitter: @back2this

05-23-2012, 10:52 PM
#63
Just got back into sc2... I'm a low diamond protoss if anyone here wants to play
05-23-2012, 11:40 PM
#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicebox_R View Post
Just got back into sc2... I'm a low diamond protoss if anyone here wants to play
912, Backtothis.

Twitter: @back2this
05-26-2012, 01:56 PM
#65
I'm going out of town for awhile. JuiceboxR 954
06-02-2012, 04:58 PM
#66
Watching pros play SCII on Twitch TV is always a humbling experience.

Twitter: @back2this
06-02-2012, 10:22 PM
#67
Didn't know there were SC2 fans on TA! What race do you guys play? My main race is toss.
06-02-2012, 11:33 PM
#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfong View Post
Didn't know there were SC2 fans on TA! What race do you guys play? My main race is toss.
I play Terran xP. Add me when you can man: 912. Leave a message!

Twitter: @back2this
06-03-2012, 01:28 AM
#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I play Terran xP. Add me when you can man: 912. Leave a message!
Alright I'll try to remember to add ya tomorrow =] User is nfong and code is 797 if anyone wants to add me as well
06-03-2012, 06:25 PM
#70
Hit 300 league wins in Starcraft II. It's only been about two months since I started, lol. It's seriously the best RTS I've ever played.

Twitter: @back2this