App description: The time for your ultimate adventure has come! Create your hero today and jump right into the action!
Fight against terrifying monsters where you choose and trigger your abilities in our unique time-based battle system!
Customize your character with thousands of options and become a Shadow Walker, War Mage or Justicar!
Explore dangerous dungeons, complete over 300 quests and gather loot!
Enjoy a massively multiplayer experience with real time chat, guilds and raids!
Battle other players in PvP and show off your latest gear!
Upgrade your player with powerful skills and abilities and customize with special equipment!
Save your home from the evil forces of darkness!
Book of Heroes is constantly being updated with new features, group raids, and cool content! Give it a try, it's FREE!
Visit our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/bookofheroes for news and promotions, and to Like us :)
This game requires an internet connection.

Venan's comments:
Here is the thread for Add Me Requests:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=112546

Please keep this thread to Game Discussion Only

Welcome to Book Of Heroes!
by Venan Entertainment (creator of last year's TA GOTY Space Miner!)

!!! Launching Worldwide Dec. 1st !!!

In the sleepy village of Glenfort, a great evil is awakening.
A hero will rise to meet it - will that hero be you?

- Complete quests and defeat powerful enemies to save your home and stop an ancient evil from taking over the world!
- Customize your hero from the ground up - choose your face, gender, hair style and more!
- Specialize in one of three classes - the powerful Justicar, stealthy Shadow Walker, or the wise War Mage!
- Outfit your hero with thousands of unique equipment options, each one affecting their appearance!
- Battle an army of beautifully-rendered hand-painted foes in fun RPG-inspired combat!
- Take on powerful bosses to earn rare equipment and valuable loot!
- Complete over 75 unique quests!
- Achieve over 25 different Feats of Heroism to increase your Hero Score!
- Use Friend Codes or invite Game Center Friends to share progress with your friends, view their heroes, and compete for the highest Hero Score!
05-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Discuss: Defend(Impressions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjofCJ&Bj View Post
Ice Grasp 3 (Stun 5 second)/ Combustion 3 (fuse 4 seconds) does not work with group or individual monsters. With group monsters you cannot
cast Flaming Pyre 3, because that would break the stun. With individuals, there is no wait 1 second, you *must* attack, breaking the stun.

. . .

MY PERSONAL OPINION:
It would be really cool if:

. . .

You could wait 1 second and heal 1% of your Health. Then you could be healing while you waited for the Combustion 3 to go off or your Ice Grasp 3 to expire.
Wow, Defend, Wow.

So far have used it against Undead Overseer's Combustion (to reduce 200% damage to 160% done to my character ) and to wait for Incinerate to cool down and to wait for Combustion rank 1 to detonate on Lockbolt who was stunned by Icy Grasp rank 1.

Defend is *way* cooler than my 1% health idea.

Wow. The guys are Venan are smart cookie!

-BjofCJandBj
06-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BjofCJ&Bj View Post
Hi,

There are five eldritch symbol quests. What does this one say?

-BjofCJandBj
I'm also stuck at the eldritch III quest. it says: The door is closed tight with no obvious means to open it. Above the door, ancient carvings spell out a strange riddle: "In ancient times I wore my ring to hide this shard so great. Majerio came, my ring he would claim, and I sold that Ring of Fate." Does this mean I have to obtain this ring of fate? If so where do I obtain it, and how? Or do I have to sell all my rings to Majerio. Help!

06-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana-montana View Post
I'm also stuck at the eldritch III quest. it says: The door is closed tight with no obvious means to open it. Above the door, ancient carvings spell out a strange riddle: "In ancient times I wore my ring to hide this shard so great. Majerio came, my ring he would claim, and I sold that Ring of Fate." Does this mean I have to obtain this ring of fate? If so where do I obtain it, and how? Or do I have to sell all my rings to Majerio. Help!
Check the shop under special
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Eldritsh 3

Hi, I'm really having trouble finding "the last item" to complete Eldritsh 3 quest. I don't even know what place to attack to complete it. Could anyone plz help?

I have read earlier in the thread but not found anything helpful.

thx
01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
I just started playing this game recently and was wondering if you guys have a guild or anything in game I could join. I'd love to play with fellow toucharcader's.

GC: tt0cs
04-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I just created a guild!

Search for: Clan MacLeod

We still need members, so anyone is welcome to join. Auto-accepting invitations is on.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Greetings...

Last edited by Terpentine Cat; 04-08-2013 at 07:19 PM.
04-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecken View Post
Hi, I'm really having trouble finding "the last item" to complete Eldritsh 3 quest. I don't even know what place to attack to complete it. Could anyone plz help?

I have read earlier in the thread but not found anything helpful.

thx
Kecken, maybe this will help you:

Visit Majerios shop. Under Specials, purchase the ring then return to Cursed Quarry.

The Venan Forums are a little bit disorganized, but when you do a search you'll find almost anything...
07-28-2014, 01:13 AM
I have to say, for such a freemium grindfest of a game, I still keep coming back to this one and enjoying it. It's just plain addicting.
12-29-2014, 06:47 AM
Oddly this was the first app game I ever played and now - years later - I've downloaded it again on a whim and have been enjoying it immensely. Brilliant design and phone optimised.
12-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enker View Post
Oddly this was the first app game I ever played and now - years later - I've downloaded it again on a whim and have been enjoying it immensely. Brilliant design and phone optimised.
I use to play religiously a while back too but not in a long time now. Use to be in one of the top guilds and see much has been added since. But I'm trying to avoid these games at the minute where I have to be on as much as possible or at certain times.