★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Discuss: Defend(Impressions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjofCJ&Bj View Post
Ice Grasp 3 (Stun 5 second)/ Combustion 3 (fuse 4 seconds) does not work with group or individual monsters. With group monsters you cannot
cast Flaming Pyre 3, because that would break the stun. With individuals, there is no wait 1 second, you *must* attack, breaking the stun.

. . .

MY PERSONAL OPINION:
It would be really cool if:

. . .

You could wait 1 second and heal 1% of your Health. Then you could be healing while you waited for the Combustion 3 to go off or your Ice Grasp 3 to expire.
Wow, Defend, Wow.

So far have used it against Undead Overseer's Combustion (to reduce 200% damage to 160% done to my character ) and to wait for Incinerate to cool down and to wait for Combustion rank 1 to detonate on Lockbolt who was stunned by Icy Grasp rank 1.

Defend is *way* cooler than my 1% health idea.

Wow. The guys are Venan are smart cookie!

-BjofCJandBj
06-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BjofCJ&Bj View Post
Hi,

There are five eldritch symbol quests. What does this one say?

-BjofCJandBj
I'm also stuck at the eldritch III quest. it says: The door is closed tight with no obvious means to open it. Above the door, ancient carvings spell out a strange riddle: "In ancient times I wore my ring to hide this shard so great. Majerio came, my ring he would claim, and I sold that Ring of Fate." Does this mean I have to obtain this ring of fate? If so where do I obtain it, and how? Or do I have to sell all my rings to Majerio. Help!

06-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana-montana View Post
I'm also stuck at the eldritch III quest. it says: The door is closed tight with no obvious means to open it. Above the door, ancient carvings spell out a strange riddle: "In ancient times I wore my ring to hide this shard so great. Majerio came, my ring he would claim, and I sold that Ring of Fate." Does this mean I have to obtain this ring of fate? If so where do I obtain it, and how? Or do I have to sell all my rings to Majerio. Help!
Check the shop under special
09-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Eldritsh 3

Hi, I'm really having trouble finding "the last item" to complete Eldritsh 3 quest. I don't even know what place to attack to complete it. Could anyone plz help?

I have read earlier in the thread but not found anything helpful.

thx
01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
I just started playing this game recently and was wondering if you guys have a guild or anything in game I could join. I'd love to play with fellow toucharcader's.

GC: tt0cs
04-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I just created a guild!

Search for: Clan MacLeod

We still need members, so anyone is welcome to join. Auto-accepting invitations is on.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Greetings...

Last edited by Terpentine Cat; 04-08-2013 at 07:19 PM.
04-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecken View Post
Hi, I'm really having trouble finding "the last item" to complete Eldritsh 3 quest. I don't even know what place to attack to complete it. Could anyone plz help?

I have read earlier in the thread but not found anything helpful.

thx
Kecken, maybe this will help you:

Visit Majerios shop. Under Specials, purchase the ring then return to Cursed Quarry.

The Venan Forums are a little bit disorganized, but when you do a search you'll find almost anything...
07-28-2014, 01:13 AM
I have to say, for such a freemium grindfest of a game, I still keep coming back to this one and enjoying it. It's just plain addicting.
12-29-2014, 06:47 AM
Oddly this was the first app game I ever played and now - years later - I've downloaded it again on a whim and have been enjoying it immensely. Brilliant design and phone optimised.
12-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enker View Post
Oddly this was the first app game I ever played and now - years later - I've downloaded it again on a whim and have been enjoying it immensely. Brilliant design and phone optimised.
I use to play religiously a while back too but not in a long time now. Use to be in one of the top guilds and see much has been added since. But I'm trying to avoid these games at the minute where I have to be on as much as possible or at certain times.