★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wayward Souls (Mage Gauntlet spinoff by Rocketcat)

06-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Any news on this? It is my most anticipated game right now, with the combination of art style and re-playability / class system.
06-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveWD40 View Post
Any news on this? It is my most anticipated game right now, with the combination of art style and re-playability / class system.
they don't really update on here anymore from time to time you can see stuff from there facebook just type it in on google "rocketcat games" and you'll find it. i think maybe twitter too but i really am not sure because i don't have a twitter.

06-10-2012, 02:03 PM
From Rocketcat Games' Facebook page:

Here's some early concept art for the sequel to Mage Gauntlet, planned for some time next year. It's going to take awhile, for two reasons. One is that we have a few games we want to get out first, including a planned game that's designed for PC as its main platform. The other is that we decided to merge the series down from a planned trilogy to just one really big second game.
06-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
From Rocketcat Games' Facebook page:

Here's some early concept art for the sequel to Mage Gauntlet, planned for some time next year. It's going to take awhile, for two reasons. One is that we have a few games we want to get out first, including a planned game that's designed for PC as its main platform. The other is that we decided to merge the series down from a planned trilogy to just one really big second game.
I was really hoping to play this soon, guess that's not happening. Oh well, Kepa knows what he's doing.

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
06-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
I was really hoping to play this soon, guess that's not happening. Oh well, Kepa knows what he's doing.
No doubt. I'm intrigued by the mention of a game whose main platform is the PC; while I don't play PC games myself, the inclusion of the word 'main' has me hoping that maybe a version will also be available for iOS. We'll see.
07-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Damn I want this game so bad.

GameCenter: *kioshi*
Gameloft: kioshi
07-02-2012, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
Damn I want this game so bad.
I believe this may have been dropped currently, so Rocketcat Games could focus on Punch Quest. I might be wrong, but I think for the time being this game has been put on hold.

We'll see what Kepa has up his sleeves soon enough.

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
07-02-2012, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
That was regarding the Mage Gauntlet sequel, not this spinoff title.
01-04-2013, 11:19 AM
The official title for this game seems to be "Mage Dungeon" (per their Facebook page). Can a moderator edit the title of the thread so it's easier to find/follow?
01-12-2013, 08:17 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

New video from RCG's Twitter.