App description: Popular Xbox Live Arcade and PC Title Mutant Storm comes to the iOS!

--- Now over 40% off launch sale - Limited time only! ---

Mutant Storm progresses over 89 levels of psychedelic 3D arenas, that get ever more crowded with nasty beasties. This carnival of frenetic fun is showcased in a cutting edge graphics extravaganza.

Viewed from well above, you and your enemies can always be seen. Always be killed, and always be laughed at! There is no hiding. No tactics. No planning. No Net.
Your enemies created this world and they sure aint gonna help you out!

You like to play hard? Then the game gets harder. Feel like you're doing well? ... Enjoy it while it lasts!

Survive long enough, and you get rewarded with score multipliers, doubling your score. Making your enemies even angrier, and that bit more determined to kill you!

Lose a life and watch your multipliers tumble, and the beasties slow down and relax, safe in the knowledge that you are just a big softy really!!
After you conquer all 89 levels youll be awarded a White Belt. Progress to win all 8 belts until you possess the much coveted Mutant Storm Black Belt.

Features :
iPad Retina Enhanced 3d Graphics
Insane Arcade Action
60 FPS on all iPads
Psychedelic 3D visuals and effects
Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
Adventure mode and tally mode

Compatible with all iPads!

Like Facebook.com/CrescentMoonGames

and

follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!

Sanuku's comments:

06-13-2012, 06:10 AM
New iPad:

iPad 2:

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-14-2012 at 11:43 AM.

06-13-2012, 06:31 AM
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally!!! I'm pumped for this one
06-13-2012, 07:09 AM
tip for free:
don't shoot the blocker boxes - they give you bonuses if you leave them.
06-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Damn, is this really iPad only? Will there be an iPhone version? Or universal? I was so excited to get this today...

Now playing: Working my way through the best retro games recently re-relased including Sonic, Raiden Legacy, Blazing Star and more. Keep them coming! And revisiting all Orange Pixel titles...
06-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Two questions:

Are the controls adjustable?
Is there any IAP?
06-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Damn, is this really iPad only? Will there be an iPhone version? Or universal? I was so excited to get this today...
Very soonish I will do a build for iPod/iPhone just to see how the gameplay pans out... Hopefully it will work out But the game was designed around a large screen... We'll see!
06-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Two questions:

Are the controls adjustable?
Is there any IAP?
Controls are totally adjustable - for both movement and firing... The controls are the most responsive of any touch dual stick shooter. And you can customise to what you prefer.

No IAP what so ever... You pay and you get all features to the game... the only thing required is skill to unlock the game
06-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Been so freak'n excited about this since I heard of it right after buying Space Tripper. I CAN NOT FREAK'N WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS GAME!! AHHHHHHHH!!! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
06-13-2012, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthNinja View Post
Controls are totally adjustable - for both movement and firing... The controls are the most responsive of any touch dual stick shooter. And you can customise to what you prefer.

No IAP what so ever... You pay and you get all features to the game... the only thing required is skill to unlock the game
Thank you and Sold. (Yes, with a capital "S.")