Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-16-2012, 05:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Dude give the Automat some time. It's really a different kind of gun from the others as it's an LMG and not an AR or an SMG. It took me few bad scored matches to get used to it, but now it has a place on my kits forever.
Yeah, I can feel it being better, but I'm just not used to it :P Not very fast firing or too accurate over long distances. I don't think FMJ will make much of a difference though...even though I have it on
Old 06-16-2012, 06:09 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
Yeah, I can feel it being better, but I'm just not used to it :P Not very fast firing or too accurate over long distances. I don't think FMJ will make much of a difference though...even though I have it on
It actually has a better hipfiring accuracy and distance than the ops. And it may feel like it fires slow, but it actually kills pretty quick, don't trust the stats. Use mags over fmj, because it has a long reload time and with mags you'll have 63 bullets. Grip is also nessecary
Old 06-16-2012, 06:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
It actually has a better hipfiring accuracy and distance than the ops. And it may feel like it fires slow, but it actually kills pretty quick, don't trust the stats. Use mags over fmj, because it has a long reload time and with mags you'll have 63 bullets. Grip is also nessecary
Yeah. I'm comparing the accuracy to the TZ4, which I replaced with the Auto-x
Old 06-16-2012, 06:36 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Found a couple of hacks for v1.3. But nothing as serious as previous hacks thankfully.
Seemedly they give 2x speed, unlimited ammo and money, super accuracy (the cross hairs at the end of your sights has no gaps) and a couple of other things.
I think I see now why the silencer is being used so much now because the super accuracy is a huge advantage.
Only way to tell they are hackers is the 2x speed though. Was a guy running around a map with the manhunt flag and he was impossible to catch up or hit while moving. Got him though when he stopped but his body didn't disappear when shot.
Only way to spot him was his speed. He was crap anyway by the way.
But the funniest thing is that they are trying to make people donate, pay for the hack and are looking for €3 to €7. Sad, sad, sad.
Obviously I wasn't going to buy it or support these assholes in any way but it shows how desperate the really bad cheaters are to get a hack which made me laugh.
Plus, it is extremely difficult to hack v1.3 according to the hackers and there is currently only this hack which took the guy about 10 days to do. So hopefully we won't be seeing any more worse hacks.

Obviously I hate all hackers and wish them a slow painfull end to their miserable existence.
I'm only posting this info so the genuine skilled players on this forum know what to watch out for.

Last edited by Rip73; 06-16-2012 at 06:40 AM..
Old 06-16-2012, 07:03 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Found a couple of hacks for v1.3. But nothing as serious as previous hacks thankfully.
Seemedly they give 2x speed, unlimited ammo and money, super accuracy (the cross hairs at the end of your sights has no gaps) and a couple of other things.
I think I see now why the silencer is being used so much now because the super accuracy is a huge advantage.
Only way to tell they are hackers is the 2x speed though. Was a guy running around a map with the manhunt flag and he was impossible to catch up or hit while moving. Got him though when he stopped but his body didn't disappear when shot.
But the funniest thing is that they are trying to make people donate, pay for the hack and are looking for €3 to €7. Sad, sad, sad.
Obviously I wasn't going to buy it or support these assholes in any way but it shows how desperate the really bad cheaters are to get a hack which made me laugh.
Plus, it is extremely difficult to hack v1.3 according to the hackers and there is currently only this hack which took the guy about 10 days to do. So hopefully we won't be seeing any more worse hacks.

Obviously I hate all hackers and wish them a slow painfull end to their miserable existence.
I'm only posting this info so the genuine skilled players on this forum know what to watch out for.
Do they move fast and smooth, or do they seem to teleport around a bit?

And yeah, I've been noticing the silencers..

And the KT44s killing across the map :/
Old 06-16-2012, 08:51 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
But the funniest thing is that they are trying to make people donate, pay for the hack and are looking for 3 to 7. Sad, sad, sad.

2x speed is bad, but I agree if there's no headshot hack then that's great. Here's two well-known speed hackers: V3GAN and Wanghua1998:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoXSY...&feature=g-u-u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8fxf2UKp9Q&feature=plcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
Yeah. I'm comparing the accuracy to the TZ4, which I replaced with the Auto-x
Don't. TZ4 has the best hipfiring accuracy in the game.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:41 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
I hate all hackers and wish them a slow painfull end to their miserable existence.
This!

Yes I saw one too, actually was recording the match at the time and have proof of th little **** using an automat rocket launcher and speed hack. He was also very close to or at rank 90. And one of the most pathetic players I've ever seen. I actually managed to kill him several times with throwing knives, something that should've never happened considering how he zoomed around the map. I if you guys are willing to put up with the video being upside down I actually uploaded it to youtube
Old 06-16-2012, 09:43 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

^accidentally hit submit and can't edit my post

Never mind guys the video is...upside down. Can't really watch it like that. But yes I did see one of them and I was like CRAP we'd better not be seeing a bunch of these guys. Speed hacks are some of the worst, mc2 was infested with those hacks.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:05 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Soo...how are my 5 classes? All have athlete and frag nade at the moment, as well as ROAR+mags. all the skills are elite

1) OPS+FMJ+Flash, Armor
2)KT44+Grip+Flash, Armor
3)Automat-X+Grip+FMJ,Armor
4)L200 Intercept+ACOG+FMJ, Shield
5)KT44+Grip+FMJ, Armor
Old 06-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I hate the automatic x for one reason: THE SOUND. GOD IT MAKES MY EARS BLEED