Deep Sea Catch Released Worldwide
Free to Play game - Bonus 100% Gold for a short period.
Youtube link | Pop Up
The game will enthral players with its addictive game play and aesthetic graphics and its multiplayer option will allow up to four players on the iPad for more family fish fun entertainment!
Players who level up will have access to more power ups and ability to catch rare fishes.
- Over 10 wondrous sea creatures
- Player level ups
- An aquarium
- Unlock fishes for bonuses
- Diver to retrieve treasure chests
- Mysterious treasures & rewards
- Explore the sea through navigating with gyro-motion tilts
- Uncover dangerous seas
- Seek out hidden messages
Let the hunt begin...
Team: Working on the next update - balance attributes, interface updates, FB login, IAP updates
At the first seeing, I think this game is same as Fish Hunter. But, I'm not totally right . I like some awesome ideas such as:
+ moving sensor
However, IMHO, some features should to be improved (just minor)
- HUD graphics quality
- Animation of fish is not really smooth. Some fishes' swimming direction is not match its orientation. And sometimes, they changes direction suddenly
- flickering a little bit when scrolling background
I also prefer some special events which make game more attractive. Should it?
Last but not least, thank for free & share
Last edited by ricky.ngk; 06-20-2012 at 02:21 AM..