App description: Crashed on a dangerous planet, your small band of brave warriors must use their tactical cunning to survive as they explore this mysterious world.

LostStar Tactics is a strategy RPG with quick, turn-based battles, and warriors who can be upgraded with the powerful skills and treasure you capture along the way.

-------------------------------------------------

Features:

- Card deck-building: Design your leader's card decks to complement your warriors & meet specific challenges.

- Customization: Build your party of adventurers and choose skills wisely to make your warriors strong.

- Explore: Unlock dangerous new areas and gain access to even more powerful item and card shops.

-------------------------------------------------

"Flaws aside, LostStar Tactics is one of a too-small list of games strategy lovers really ought to have on their devices." - TouchArcade.com

"LostStar is so obviously a labour of love that its impossible to dislike, and whilst isnt exactly innovative, its perfectly entertaining." - PocketTactics

Sanuku's comments:

Lite:

06-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blebhertz View Post
Didn't get very far into this game, but it is kinda difficult - more than TW. Just curious do the 3 classes matter in terms of making the game less difficult? I choose the summoner. Should i have gone with the class with the powerful attacks?
I have the opposite question---biggest problem with TW was that it was too easy, so what can I choose here to make the game harder?
06-13-2012, 11:02 AM
The game (loststar) itself are hard in nature..
Try playing at normal or hard for the challange..
Normal difficulty suits me well..

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android

06-15-2012, 03:55 AM
Bought the game and like it very much so far.

However, I too, don't like the timed battles - mostly because I seem to be needing to grind and re-fight battles in order to keep up with the bad guys. Maybe I need to start over with a different build.

One possible bug, though: My captain (the versatile build) suddenly had her stamina drop to 0 after donning one piece of armour. Since then, I could only get stamina by using the stamina-adding equipment, which adds up to maybe 70, nowhere near enough for the big abilities.
06-15-2012, 04:09 AM
Stamina for captain is based on how many cards are in your deck. It is normal to have 0 stamina in the equipment page.
Go to the deck building page to see your actual stamina with the deck you choose.
06-15-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klako View Post
Stamina for captain is based on how many cards are in your deck. It is normal to have 0 stamina in the equipment page.
Go to the deck building page to see your actual stamina with the deck you choose.
Thanks, you are so right! :-)
So it's actually better to have more cards in your deck, stamina-wise?
06-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantello View Post
Thanks, you are so right! :-)
So it's actually better to have more cards in your deck, stamina-wise?
stamina-wise yes, but the odds of getting the card you want will decrease..

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android
06-18-2012, 06:51 PM
Are achievements going to be added?

the kid
06-19-2012, 01:38 PM
I've completed the game on easy level, but there's one (optional) battle that I haven't been able to beat yet. It's in the bottom right corner of the map in the Crashed Medical Pod behind a blue gate, and it's called Doctors II. There are six War Medics and six Plasma Droids vs. four of your warriors. I have two game days left to complete the mission, and my top characters are level 23-24.

The War Medics advance while the Plasma Droids fire from a distance. Also, the medics heal each other when damaged, and they do vengeance damage to your nearby units once they are killed.

Any suggestions on tactics?
06-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetros View Post
Are achievements going to be added?
Probably not.
06-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Has anyone beaten Ogres I on Hard yet? I've tried at least 5 or 6 times now; got wiped out quickly once. Every other time I get "Stalemate" because I simply cannot kill the one opponent quickly enough -- I can consistently get him down to 1/4-1/3 health, but that's it.

I can beat other battles in the same area, simply because there are smaller enemies I can kill, giving me time to kill the Ogre without triggering the stalemate.