Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 06-17-2012, 01:35 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default high level pocket planes players look here!

I have an idea that high level players with access to good class 2 & 3 plane parts could be paired up with certain low level players in the touch arcade crew. the high level players would talk to the low level players over what kinda plane parts they want/need and when they have extra bux, help them out!

Please leave feedback and opinions. if you think i missed something or it needs expanding just go ahead and tell me!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:15 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I am currently lvl 14 and have 89 bux. My empire includes all of Europe, and one outpost in Lagos. Is it worth throwing away a class 1 small plane for a pear jet? I feel like it is going to be detrimental because there is not enough little planes to shuttle people to the major hubs. In addition, when I do get a pearjet, should it be L M or C
. Thanks all
Ahart1701
Old 06-21-2012, 12:14 PM

There are the airport sizes to consider.

For example, a class 2 plane cannot land in any "black-spot" cities with low population. It can only land in the red/blue cities only...higher class planes required the more populated cities.

Unless you can upgrade the airport, but I havent done that and it is kinda expensive for low level players.

To sum up, you can give high level parts to low level players, but they will find it expensive or cant use it until they have bought red/blue cities. If this is not what you meant in your topic post, then my bad.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:15 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2o View Post
There are the airport sizes to consider.

For example, a class 2 plane cannot land in any "black-spot" cities with low population. It can only land in the red/blue cities only...higher class planes required the more populated cities.

Unless you can upgrade the airport, but I havent done that and it is kinda expensive for low level players.

To sum up, you can give high level parts to low level players, but they will find it expensive or cant use it until they have bought red/blue cities. If this is not what you meant in your topic post, then my bad.
Just a note, upgrading an airport will not change the airport's Class. (i.e. If you upgrade a Class 1 airport, it will not become a Class 2. All upgrading does it increase the airports jobs and layover capacity.)

Most people keep a couple of Class 1 planes in order to do the World Event missions to make deliveries for the TouchArcade Flight Crew but will otherwise upgrade their planes and airports to Class 2 and 3 as they get more coins and bux.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:54 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

I think this is a great idea. I am only level 10 and I would appreciate it if someone could send me Pearjet-M parts so that I can participate in global events and support #TouchArcade. My Gamecenter name is Argaraffe. Thanks.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:32 PM

Im lvl 8 and I would love some help with the plane parts. If anyone is willing to donate plane parts to me to help me out that would be greatly appreciated my gamecenter is sandb0xx (thats with a zero)
Old 06-27-2012, 05:42 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandboxx View Post
Im lvl 8 and I would love some help with the plane parts. If anyone is willing to donate plane parts to me to help me out that would be greatly appreciated my gamecenter is sandb0xx (thats with a zero)
What do u need?

I'll send u all the parts that i don't need

Last edited by Srots; 06-27-2012 at 05:47 AM.. Reason: Btw GC id: swizzy321
Old 07-01-2012, 01:31 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Swap parts

Hi, I have Kangaroo M engine and M controls and complete Kangaroo P and C, Birchcraft C and P, Equinox M, that I am happy to scrap and gift, if anyone can spare any Pearjet parts... Add Meegley to gamecentre
Old 07-05-2012, 09:53 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default Looking for Concorde

Yo I am level 27 and looking for the Concorde any body who gets me a piece of the plane or the plane itself will be rewarded with rare planes exclusive to higher level and bucks and coins. If anyone has the Concorde or a piece then give it to me with this username: ledan3
Old 08-02-2012, 01:29 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 3.x

Default Looking for a Mohawk-C

Hi, I'm level 10 and I'm looking for parts for the Mohawk-C (Body and Engine) or the whole plane. I can give back parts, a whole Navigator-M or some coins.

My username is : Kyviiin